[ROM] LineageOS | OnePlus 6 [16.0][Android 9][OFFICIAL]

1. Zepperoni Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 12, 2019

Zepperoni, Jul 12, 2019 :
    [​IMG]

LineageOS 16.0 | OnePlus 6

LineageOS 16.0 (official build) has been released for the OnePlus 6.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    All information and files ó both in source and compiled form ó are provided on an as is basis. 
    No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages
    that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of
    business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty
    covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will
    be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit their website.

Wiki:

Official LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/enchilada

Installation:
    • Read the official Wiki page
    • Unlock your bootloader if you haven't done so already
    • Flash TWRP via Fastboot
    • Push GApps (ARM64) and the Lineage 16.0 zip to your device
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Perform factory reset
    • Flash LineageOS 16.0
    • Flash GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads:
    Changelog: https://download.lineageos.org/enchilada/changes
    XDA Thread: [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][9] LineageOS 16.0

Sharry7 likes this.
  2. Sharry7 Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2019

3. gallarin Gingerbread Jul 27, 2019

gallarin, Jul 27, 2019 :
    Hi everybody, and excuse muy english. I have installed lineageos 16. I have seen there are several updates after mine. A cuestion: it is needed to install every update un order or can I install last update?. Thanks!!