[ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3] ColorOS V.2.0.0_Beta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Lee
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

Bruce Lee , Aug 6, 2014 :
    CM is the best. The funniest thing is: Oneplus always saying that too. The best user experience: CM11S. So people should always choose the best. ColorOS is not the best. There are not many (GOOD!!)reasons to downgrade from cm11s to ColorOS! Its like downgrading your SSD back to HDD. Or your intel core i7 to i3 ^^

B4kken and Yves la vende like this.
  2. mrsam
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2014

mrsam , Aug 6, 2014 :
    I will repeat myself again, this is your opinion. Like I will say mercedes is better than bmw, and we will say bmw is better. So they give people a chance to try different roms. You like 11s good for you, I maybe like colour os.

ShermCraig and Jkid like this.
  3. donalgodon

donalgodon , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Good reason?

'Dat camera, doe'

4. Bruce Lee
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

Reasons why you like ColorOS more than CM 11S, please? ;)

5. mrsam

mrsam , Aug 6, 2014 :
    I didnt say I like it more, I said maybe I like colorOs. You didn't get my point anyways. Ill just say, I am glad you like what you like.

Jkid likes this.
  6. Bruce Lee
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

I dont like my phone although it runs CM11S ;)

7. mrsam

mrsam , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Good. Take a candy

EnkiduZ and ShermCraig like this.
  8. Bruce Lee
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

No thx. They cause caries.
    So back to topic again, now! But we are done, i think.

9. mrsam

mrsam , Aug 6, 2014 :
    yes we are. ;)

10. zztop007
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

zztop007 , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Who cares, it's not a pissing contest, it's a ROM thread. Let's get back to business and talk about the ROM...

If this had been xda there should be 2 threads, this looks so far line the second thread, mostly opinions and shat :)

Gathomblipoob, Jkid and Beedeezy14 like this.
  11. blue_gojira
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

blue_gojira , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Heres the thing, CM is what separates your brand from the rest of the crowded Chinese android market with their own "woeful forks". Well at least it matters a lot to me. I would have never purchased the OPO if not for CM( Yes, I could have installed another ROM but thats not the point). So OP, I advice you not to screw up your relationship with CM. You have a great thing going here. Don't mess it up Ol' Sport.

dcoun likes this.
  12. Lunatico
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

13. cluster2a
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

skydayzer and ShermCraig like this.
  14. coolmaster121
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

coolmaster121 , Aug 6, 2014 :
    "- Warranty info: Doing this does not void your warranty. If you brick your phone, however, you're on your own. We will repair it, but that's not covered by warranty."

??? Meaning that if you do this, you are out of warranty, and you will need to pay for the repairs. Meaning this shit does void your warranty!!!

15. lukesan
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

lukesan , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Well I am running ColorOS 2.07 since yesterday and I must say that I enjoy it.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion but it doesn't mean you have to 'vomit' yours if you don't like it.
    It adds nothing, no value, zero. .. you name it.

I can go back to CM11s if I want to in a matter of minutes but for now I am enjoying the camera, the sound levels which are very good. The funny themes and Chinese apps which you can download.
    There is even an alternative launcher that you can download with an app drawer.
    Just backup, download, play with it for a couple of days and if you don't like it return to CM11s.
    Nothing about OPO turning their backs on CM but just giving you guys (and girls) the option.
    I must say that I feel as happy again as with my working HTC HD2, thx OPO for giving us extra choices!

mathieuj, MCMXCIVR, TEDDY :) and 6 others like this.
  16. Lunatico
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

Lunatico , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Well, not everyone has good taste when it comes to things ;) i had ColorOS on my Find 7a, awesome hardware horrible Rom... thank god for CM11.

17. zztop007
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

zztop007 , Aug 6, 2014 :
    So. Gapps, root n stuff?
    Even if it's not my daily driver I need my flow.

And no, I haven't got myself a recovery yet, on my other phones that mostly have been to get cm rocking. And now I have it out of the box
    But I will try ColorOS 4 sure.

18. lukesan
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

lukesan , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Well like I said that is all personal. I have seen child'ish setups in CM11s. People with horrible ringtones. (a frog thing comes in mind and is now spreading in yours as you read this)
    I have the ColorOS setup now that it looks professional and very functional.

Like I said everyone's entitled to their own opinion but some remarks here are under the belt and it looks like some are even punishing OPO for offering extra choices. Very weird in my opinion.

19. lalala
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

20. Jkid
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

Jkid , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Lukesan, how did you go about flashing your OP?? did you do it via Recovery?
    Cause I've been having alot of issues trying it like that.
    Tried different version of ColourOS and also tried the remove the line out of that file and then zip the rom backup and image it again, the flashing failed everytime :(
    And when I flashed it with the colouros and it went well I had not Cel coverage or wifi...and it was laggggy as hell.