[ROM][OFFICIAL][4.4.4] SlimKat (Bacon) [STABLE/WEEKLY]

1. pkbsk
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

pkbsk , Aug 7, 2014 :
    You can move cameranext.apk from original cm11 opo.

kufikugel likes this.
  2. pkbsk
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

pkbsk , Aug 7, 2014 :

Attached Files:

3. pkbsk
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

pkbsk , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Thnx for the tip :)

4. pkbsk
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

pkbsk , Aug 7, 2014 :
    RECENT APPS
    I still have an issue with that : very often when I pull recent apps I can't see the one I worked before. I have to close that panel and open again. I had that issue with older versions of SlimKat but never paid attention to it.
    Also I believe that always open tabs designed like CM11 look nicer and are more useful.
    All above is just a friendly advice - I'm a huge fan :)

5. Pipebomb
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

6. kufikugel
    SlimROM Aug 7, 2014

kufikugel , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Focus mode is a known bug or let us better say on the mode opo is running it cannot be changed. Low quality I do not have at all. Do you have an example and your setup?

The sometimes last app not shown is an aosp bug cm is effected as well. Problem on slim is that the recent processes way faster then the aosp one and it can happen more often. Nevertheless this is on the to do list just a bit complicated bug to solve sadly.

Other then that we replaced the aosp recents due that it has other bugs + that slim recents is way faster and has several features (like favorites etc etc).

Nope I will anounce it as soon a new build is published.

7. kufikugel
    SlimROM Aug 7, 2014

8. Pipebomb
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Pipebomb , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Kufikugel, can you tell me more about the real dark slim (TRDS)? I read about it on slimroms.com but that confused me even more.
    Aside from toggling the "on/off" button and theme-ing everything dark, is there anything else to it?

9. FBIL
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

FBIL , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Boeffla sound mod is good for boosting sound

10. pkbsk
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

pkbsk , Aug 7, 2014 :
    AudioFX from OPO haha :) doesnt work

11. pkbsk
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

pkbsk , Aug 7, 2014 :
    @kufikugel suggestion: to answer the phone (on the lock screen) when it ring you have to swipe it right (green phone on the lockscreen). Now, when you do smthing on the phone and have haead up notifications switched on - you get popup when phone rings - to answer it you have to press button on the left. It's just the usability thing but bit annoying. Any chances you could change it?

12. cpfc13
    Froyo Aug 7, 2014

Angelhunter likes this.
  13. Pipebomb
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Pipebomb , Aug 7, 2014 :
    It's called: installing the "Full" gapps.

navidplusone likes this.
  14. cpfc13
    Froyo Aug 7, 2014

cpfc13 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    How about Slimkat white chocolate?

Angelhunter likes this.
  15. Elrey311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

Elrey311 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    I got it to connect when I first got the phone and everything was stock but now it connects and crashes when loading the phone book and then just keeps coming on and stopping. I don't know what the problem is our how to fix it. It is a Nissan Altima that I am trying to connect to.

16. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

wilbarger , Aug 8, 2014 :
    My phone connects fine, but audio streaming only works the first time I sync up. After that, the phone connects fine for calls, but the audio will not connect. I think it must my car since it happens with whatever rom I am running.

17. Elrey311

Elrey311 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    I can't get anything to connect because the Bluetooth just turns off and on. I don't think it is the car audio because I had everything working when the phone was stock.

18. Elrey311

Elrey311 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Yes the headphones seem to be working fine. I just tested them and no sound was coming from phone speakers. :)

IWantOneNow likes this.
  19. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

wilbarger , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Haven't had that problem with the rom.

20. IWantOneNow
    KitKat Aug 8, 2014

IWantOneNow , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Well something is up:eek:. My headphones work on every rom except this one