1. djvinniev77
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

2. kufikugel
    SlimROM Jul 30, 2014

SushiR likes this.
  3. zui
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2014

zui , Jul 30, 2014 :
    keep up the good job! cant wait to get mine, rooting + flashing in first hour the Slim

kufikugel and SushiR like this.
  4. kufikugel
    SlimROM Jul 30, 2014

kufikugel , Jul 30, 2014 :
    OK guys....need a bit feedback about present bugs if any to solve them for stable release.

- Camera true view issue I know
    - If phone is turned off the charging animation does not show although it is charging
    - and I have one user with a BT problem....what about the others? BT works here well.

Anything I forgot?

Elrey311 and zui like this.
  5. jhodder

jhodder , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Anyone else have the issue where enabling the navigation bar does not disable the capacitive buttons? Can't figure out how to turn them off.

6. chikimonke
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2014

chikimonke , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I posted this one over in the XDA thread.

kufikugel likes this.
  7. SushiR
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

SushiR , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Just select "none" for every button.

tsobanoskilo and kufikugel like this.
  8. huevonloco
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

huevonloco , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Nice!! I have been using Slim for years. Can't wait to continue using it on my OnePlus One.

9. jhodder

jhodder , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Okay. I just had a huge "duh" moment. Set every hardware button to "none" for all press events and turned off the light. Hardware buttons are officially disabled.

Thanks!

10. SushiR
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

SushiR , Jul 30, 2014 :
    You're welcome ;)

11. WoodburyMan
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

WoodburyMan , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I also had bluetooth issues. I have a Withings Pulse 02 (Fitness tracker). It took forever to pair. Would pair to my Nexus 5 running Slim no problem. On the One Plus, it would not show up some times when I had it scan for devices, when it did it would not head the "Headphone" icon next to it in the pair list. After 30 minutes of trying (rebooting, turning BT off and on, rebooting and resetting the device) it showed up and paired and now works fine. The odd thing is I also have a Pebble BT watch and car bluetooth and they paired no problem, and work no problem.

I'm also running latest build I built myself the other day as well as one just built a few hours ago same issue. No extra gerrit patches added in at all.

I'm on code review, "WoodburyMan" Erik G if you want to tag me to test any commits. On XDA as well. I pop into Slim-Dev once in a while too.

kufikugel likes this.
  12. Fraser
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

Fraser , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Issues with the SlimKat weekly 6.8 that weren't a problem in 6.7:
    -all my callers say they can barely hear me, it's a terrible connection for them but my side is fine and full bars showing in cell reception status bar. Sample size of less than 30 calls but 90% remarked on poor voice quality, sounding like walkie talkie etc.
    -Slim governor only lets my phone sleep 50% instead of the usual 80%+ and looks like 2 cores are nearly always pegged with no background tasks. I switched back to Interactive and it's back to 300MHz on two cores, other 2 cores are idle. Reported using Kernel Tweaker. Battery life seems similar but phone gets warmer with Slim gov

kufikugel likes this.
  13. SushiR
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

kufikugel likes this.
  14. inffy
    KitKat Jul 31, 2014

inffy , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I concurr with the Slim governor problems. Eats battery like people eat bacon ;)

15. Raptor619
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2014

16. inffy
    KitKat Jul 31, 2014

inffy , Jul 31, 2014 :
    lol, what do you think :D

17. tombigfr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2014

tombigfr , Jul 31, 2014 :
    For the moment, based on 6.8:
    - google camera is giving an error (no connection)
    - drain because of google play service (very latest from Banks gapps)

18. kufikugel
    SlimROM Jul 31, 2014

kufikugel , Jul 31, 2014 :
    First is working here without a problem

And second is out of our control. That's Google :p

tombigfr likes this.
  19. kufikugel
    SlimROM Jul 31, 2014

kufikugel , Jul 31, 2014 :
    FML seems to be that some opo's are picky. Whatever I know why and will change it back for now @ call quality.

zui and SushiR like this.
  20. Deactivated User
    Jul 31, 2014