1. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat May 3, 2017

2. ruler1976
    Gingerbread May 3, 2017

Michelle Tremblay likes this.
  3. OBednal97
    Cupcake May 3, 2017

OBednal97 , May 3, 2017 :
    Hi guys, I've done some research on this but couldn't find it anywhere else, apologies if you know of a relative alternate forum.

So i love the theme and design choice by OnePlus for their power menu with the darkened background, minimalistic design and smooth animations, but I would really like to flash Resurrection remix and have this theme of power menu, rather than their uglier one (in my opinion).

Any ideas as to how to port this from one rom such as Freedom OS to Resurrection Remix?

Thank you for your help and responses in advanced!

4. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 4, 2017

Ronald Ahom , May 4, 2017 :
    Hello Friends!
    I have been using this rom from last One Week. Its very good, good bettry back, enjoyed a lot with its never ending customizing options. I found it very stable almost like stock OOS except couple of bugs one is minor nd the other is mighty. so lets have a look on it:
    1. Quick Pic Gallery App.
    when ever i try to share any video or picture through whatsapp or FB or any other social app or sharing app using the Quick pic app it automatically force close. don't know why. its a minor bug so I ignored it. But the next one is a major....
    2. Network problem.
    I have found dis problem not only in R Remix but in all the custom roms available for OP3 wheather its AOSP based or Lineage Based. So the problem goes like dis... My home is located at a place which is little outskirts of our City and i am using a 4G VoLTE network. Some of my friends of the same area also use the same sim network. In my phone i always see my network bar empty nd sometimes rarely see one or two towers available but where as my friends using the same network have full tower network. My internet speed also is much lower than them. But whenever I move to the main city side this problem does not come.
    Then I thought my phone phone might be is little weaker in LTE networks. But still I have some doubts in my mind about the ROM that might be becoz of the R Remix rom its happening. After that i finally decided to try a another rom. I flashed all these ROMs: AICP, AOSP extended, Lineage OS, Dirty Unicorns, CR droid. after lots of testings I found no difference. It affects the bettery too becoz of poor network all the time battery drains faster. Then I became Little depress nd thought that my phone has some defection. again switched to R Remix as it was my daily driver nd i loved it most.
    But when couple of days back Beta 15 for OP3 came out I thought lets have a try. I backed up all my stuffs including R Remix OS. And flashed Beta 15.
    After that I was Surprised to see I have full network on my network bar on the Status bar. again I tested the internet speed nd got shocked to see the high speed at my home. all these testings were done in the same area where previously i got poor network service. To finalize the result which I found, again i flashed R Remix (a clean Flash not from backup) and the problem was same there again.
    Finally I got the conclusion that all the custom ROMs made for OP3 are made weaker in Network section. they need a strong available network in the area to provide good services. And above that it effects our bettery backup, it drains faster than usual when the network services are poor.
    Thanks for reading! if anyone getting similar problem or have some solution for it please give reply because I really love R Remix.

5. ruler1976
    Gingerbread May 4, 2017

6. ruler1976
    Gingerbread May 4, 2017

ruler1976 , May 4, 2017 :
    this ROM got me in trouble with my girlfriend it got my attention all day lol

Michelle Tremblay likes this.
  7. motherninja
    Gingerbread May 4, 2017

motherninja , May 4, 2017 :
    The network connectivity problem that you mentioned in point 2 is just correct!

I experienced this also in OPX with CM13 or RR. This is the only reason I stay away from custom ROM. I dont know why dev didnt care at all about this. With OOS, the problem is just gone.

Ronald Ahom likes this.
  8. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 4, 2017

Ronald Ahom , May 4, 2017 :
    yes you r correct.. m also finding solution for it..

9. Millig
    Gingerbread May 4, 2017

Millig , May 4, 2017 :
    Hello, I'm discovering this wonderful ROM (First ROM custom for me). Is there an option to set a ringtone for each SIM with dual SIM? Thanks for the help

10. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2017

Max.Mar , May 4, 2017 :
    Have you guyz flashed latest firmware after doing a clean flash as mentioned in the first post.

11. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 5, 2017

Ronald Ahom , May 5, 2017 :
    yes i have experience this problem in 5.8.3 20170430.. and all other versions.. all the custom roms too..

12. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 5, 2017

yes i have experience this problem in 5.8.3 20170430.. and all other versions.. all the custom roms too..

13. nmniran
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

nmniran , May 5, 2017 :

How did u manage to install beta 15 oos rom .Pls share the procedure.

14. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 5, 2017

there r two procedures:
    1. Through Oneplus Recovery. or
    2. Custom recovery (TWRP)

1 IF you not unlocked your boot loader you have to use Oneplus recovery.
    a) Copy the Beta 15 zip file on your internal storage.
    b) Boot to Recovery and do a factory reset with out erasing internal storage.
    c) Choose the Beta 15 Zip file and install it. Reboot!

15. welshyoot
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

16. welshyoot
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

17. Michelle Tremblay
    Froyo May 5, 2017

Ronald Ahom likes this.
  18. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2017

Max.Mar , May 5, 2017 :
    but did you flashed the fimrware??

Ronald Ahom likes this.
  19. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 6, 2017

Ronald Ahom , May 6, 2017 :
    i was already in OOS 4.1.3 before flashing R Remix.

20. Ronald Ahom
    Froyo May 6, 2017

Ronald Ahom , May 6, 2017 :
    do i have to flash the firmware again?? is it possible to flash the firmware now as I am already using R Remix OS. Or do I have to clean again?