Rooting and unblocking is overrated

1. exmiuwu
    Honeycomb May 5, 2015

exmiuwu , May 5, 2015 :
    You only live once, unless you are a cat. If something goes wrong, you've got yourself an excuse to buy the OP2.

WakaWakaWaka likes this.
  2. WakaWakaWaka
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2015

WakaWakaWaka , May 5, 2015 :

I don't thinks he's a cat but maybe he's a (another word for cat)

3. PagalMunda
    Froyo May 5, 2015

PagalMunda , May 5, 2015 :
    Shakespeare in the house!! Picking on my words. So to clarify, unlocking was supposed to mean unlocking the access to admin rights of ur phone. Second, Exciting in return for majority of the user which are technically far less superior than you (it seems u are the all knowing one) which was made clear.

4. exmiuwu
    Honeycomb May 5, 2015

exmiuwu , May 5, 2015 :
    Don't Cha

5. PagalMunda
    Froyo May 5, 2015

PagalMunda , May 5, 2015 :
    "Octo..." easier eh?
    U are the brave guy who rooted ur OPO. Oh the irony.

6. atomic_man
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2015

atomic_man , May 5, 2015 :
    Rooting an unlocking android smarphones has been there for a very long time, it's not a new thing! You can search on google what are the benefits of doing that, there has been several communities for about 7 years now... If you think it's not for the general public, it probably means that you are part of the ''general public'' if you recently tried doing it for the first time! ;)

KforHorizon and WakaWakaWaka like this.
  7. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop May 5, 2015

MrFingerIII , May 5, 2015 :
    Lol people shouldn't root a phone that has already given access to the CPU and other tools

I used to root to over clock my unit don't need to anymore phone already came the way I would change it

Also used to root to use roms and all but if you already have a preinstalled ROM what's the point of changing it especially if this phones getting updates almost like fools gold just saying

Hey Grammar Nazi can you understand it now lol I swear some people

Last edited: May 5, 2015

8. raggles
    Cupcake May 5, 2015

raggles , May 5, 2015 :
    As others have stated; it's as useful and interesting depending on what you do with it.

9. TlathamXmahtalT
    KitKat May 5, 2015

TlathamXmahtalT , May 5, 2015 :
    How about using some grammar.. Jesus..

10. KforHorizon
    KitKat May 5, 2015

KforHorizon , May 5, 2015 :
    You said it!!
    Btw @PagalMunda another Shakespeare in the house eh?:D:D

11. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2015

12. byno

byno , May 5, 2015 :
    I always tell myself I won't root a phone as soon as I get it then proceed to anyway. It's always handy to have whether you need it or not as far as I'm concerned for backups alone.

13. WakaWakaWaka

Never have but keep hearing about it, how about a link to a demo or something like that

14. addam
    KitKat May 5, 2015

15. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2015

LifelessLewis , May 5, 2015 :
    Not really sure if a demo is a thing for it but I'm sure they'll be some videos on YouTube. Not sure how much you know about it but it allows you to install modules, which are basically apps, that change things on a system level, to save battery, theme apps and change pretty much everything. Just google "what can I do with xposed" and be careful if you do get it. Always take a backup.

WakaWakaWaka likes this.
  16. reddy97
    Cupcake May 5, 2015

17. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop May 5, 2015

MrFingerIII , May 5, 2015 :
    I'm typing from a phone Jesus so sue me and if you understood it stop bitching

18. _AMB_

_AMB_ , May 5, 2015 :
    Rooting is essential to me for a complete backup solution (Titanium Backup) and to fix the DPI because everything on this phone is just so ZOOMED IN.

Other then that I don't have much use for rooting so I kinda agree with you. But others would disagree because they like to tinker with their devices and that's just fine.

19. WakaWakaWaka

Don't want to be "that guy" but where/how do I get it. Don't need complete breakdown just point me in the direction

20. TlathamXmahtalT
    KitKat May 5, 2015

TlathamXmahtalT , May 5, 2015 :
    I couldn't understand it; that's the problem. I'm typing from a phone also, and I'm doing just fine.