Round 1! OnePlus Stickers 2.0 [design contest]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 1, 2016

Tobikage , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Chances of winning or getting short-listed will depend on how good your art is obviously.

2. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 1, 2016

3. Nicole Q.
    Brand Person Mar 1, 2016

Nicole Q. , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Yes of course

pablofg1978 likes this.
  4. Keane007
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2016

Keane007 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Not my niche, however I'd like to toss it out to the universe I prefer matte decals/stickers and some transparency in the design. Never the glossy and white border stuff... tacky.

Tobikage likes this.
  5. LightningXIII
    Community Veteran Mar 1, 2016

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016

6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 1, 2016

7. Deactivated User
    Mar 1, 2016

8. reyaz3609
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2016

9. joooossshhh_
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2016

10. SvenRijeka
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2016

SvenRijeka , Mar 1, 2016 :
    I want some stickers for my laptop :D ... they can be old ones or new i dont care :)

11. Waterdroid
    Community Veteran Mar 1, 2016

Waterdroid , Mar 1, 2016 :
    As said before, Illustrator or Photoshop work fine. A free alternative to Photoshop would be GIMP, or you can get creative and try the default Paint. :p

m3llow5ky and lolreppeatlol like this.
  12. marcvento12
    Jelly Bean Mar 1, 2016

marcvento12 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    CAn it be more than one design?

13. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Mar 1, 2016

pablofg1978 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    She said yes

14. deepankarverma
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 1, 2016

deepankarverma , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Dear one plus staff, members

You doing a lot of things in forms like this one, which i doubt a real customers care about,
    A real customers who uses your phone daily wants a updates, new features and a stable OS which you should be spending time on not on this sticker lol man, are you all child's.
    As it's been year Google released the marshmallows andriod 6, can you tell where is our update of it, and I also want to tell that andriod N is also releasing in comming i/o Google conference but you guys at one plus are bussy on this childish stuff which idk gona helping a real customers.
    Just of our sake let me tell you what we really want is a andriod update which is worth something. A stable os, manual camera mode, lol you guys released a manual camera update which is half finished it does not support flash, raw format png/ding support also no front Capture on one plus x, wow. Great work guys,

Now if you really wana make us happy the user and buyers of one plus, please do some real work. Get your *** working on that marshmallows and that camera. Hell man. Stickers seriously.
    @nicoleqiao @Helen @Mike

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016

deviantartjr likes this.
  15. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Mar 1, 2016

pablofg1978 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    First, its Android, no andriod
    Second, oneplus have more than one emploee, so, there are some working in camera app, others in android 6 updates and some in this contest.
    The android 6 update will come when its ready, in the meanwhile you can participate in the contest, chill out a litle

m3llow5ky and Ceasedd like this.
  16. Pp4811
    Eclair Mar 1, 2016

Pp4811 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    I couldn't design anything to save my life but for once in my life I would love some 1+ stickers to put on things and show people what phone I use!!
    Any going spare please??

17. rephaelhermon
    Honeycomb Mar 2, 2016

rephaelhermon , Mar 2, 2016 :
    Thanks Nicole. I'm in! I'd love to be a part of new sticker designs for OnePlus. I still have some of those classic stickers posted above. They're gems ;)

18. Mike
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 2, 2016

Mike , Mar 2, 2016 :
    See, told you you could do it.
    Okay buddy, I'll stop making forum posts and instead I'll learn how to code, then I'll apply for a position on the ROM team and then I'll get to work on Android M. No problemo.

19. bobo x
    Eclair Mar 2, 2016

bobo x , Mar 2, 2016 :
    i've send my sticker :)

Nicole Q. likes this.
  20. deepankarverma

deepankarverma , Mar 2, 2016 :
    Rather than correcting my spells, try to be logical here, Its been a year that andriod m has came out and till now one plus hasn't done anything, other brands are at this time pushing it to end users and here one plus doesn't even has a time line and in may there is comming Android N. Now dn't talk when you really don't understand something Mr. Moderators

21. deepankarverma

deepankarverma , Mar 2, 2016 :
    Sir,

Look at my perspective, as a customer what we want is a Great OS and in time update with this expectations we choose one plus not for these stickers but also I dn't have any issue with this at all, here I want to convey is there is long pending update cycle is going please do something about that, it here ANDROID manufacturer are pushing or pushed the andriod 6/m, here we are not even have a time line and now andriod N is comming. I purchase one plus x because one plus said they going to deliver update and all in short time but look still now not even a date for marshmallow. Even the manual camera demanded is half baked what to use in that. No flash and no raw png support, no front camera support, gaming still lag
    Please take it in a constructive way.

@Mike @Helen

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016