[Round 1] Share your impressions on the OnePlus 5

1. G_sreedutt_murali_synL Cupcake Aug 19, 2017

G_sreedutt_murali_synL, Aug 19, 2017 :
    I know this contest is long over and the prices have been given away.. But I couldn't resist putting in my views.

I'm a surgeon working in south India and
    I call one plus 'THE DOCTORS FLAGSHIP'

simply because of its superfast dash charging, long battery life, It's amazing performance and just being one of the best phones with awesome camera!

I love this phone so much... Half an hour of charging.. That's all I do and I get a long lasting full days charge.
    It gives me all the info I need in super fast speed on a super smooth interface.
    Samsung was my previous favorite.. But one plus has demolished this year with this flagship

The camera picks up fine detail and unlocks new barriers with the elite manual mode(photography is my hobby) lol

I could go on and on about with a million reasons y I love the new flagship
    But I gues it's something u need to experience to get to know

Wonderful work u guys.. Totally outdid it!
    #neversettle

ajshanker likes this.
  2. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2017

ajshanker, Aug 19, 2017 :
    Well written doc, I am a doctor myself, from kerala. doing PG preparations, like you said one plus 5 is excellent for our lifestyle, quick charge to last throughout the day, the optical zoom and 20mp secondary cam helps catch projector slides in high clarity. I previously owned a Samsung Galaxy note 2 it was the best productivity tool. One plus 5 has excelled in camera department for half the price of other flagships.

3. AYUSH ENTERPRISES Cupcake Aug 20, 2017

AYUSH ENTERPRISES, Aug 20, 2017 :
    Received my one plus 5 yesterday and I am already in love with it . Great sound , smooth interface . Everything is very good. Photo clarity is that good that you don't need a DSLR. It's really a flagship phone for young enthusiast. Very happy to have it.

4. pmanish009 Cupcake Aug 20, 2017

5. Atul95 Cupcake Aug 23, 2017

6. F_Pŕąđéèp_Đhăķą Eclair Aug 24, 2017

7. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Aug 28, 2017

Shivang Joshi, Aug 28, 2017 :
    Brother, you guys have already started the Round 2 for this, and the Round 1 Winners (India) neither have received the prizes nor even confirmation of them being shipped out!! Please help now! And this is what OnePlus Customer Support replies, after a long wait!

8. shailaja swami Donut Aug 28, 2017

shailaja swami, Aug 28, 2017 :
    Performance - 10/10
    Design - 10/10
    Battery - 8/10
    camera- 8/10 (need to improve depth effect,low light images)
    overall - 8/10

9. Abhishek Puvvada25 Cupcake Aug 28, 2017

Abhishek Puvvada25, Aug 28, 2017 :
    1. The design is amazing. 8/10
    2. Very handy easy to hold. Gives an amazing feel when you just hold it in your hand 9/10.
    3. Battery stands for around 13 hrs with full time 4g data switched on and medium standard brightness which is great given extra memory and system working. 9/10
    4. The camera is very good especially the clarity of the images. 8/10
    5. Fingerprint sensor is sexy. Very responsive. 9/10.

10. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2017

ajshanker, Aug 28, 2017 :
    Hey finally today I received my backpack.
    I was the winner of the International One Plus 5 initial impressions winner.
    1503947078754.jpg
    in space grey

11. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Aug 29, 2017

Shivang Joshi, Aug 29, 2017 :
    Did you get the confirmation of the shipping? Or it was just simply delivered?

Attached Files:

12. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2017

ajshanker, Aug 29, 2017 :
    I got a confirmation mail from one plus as a regular order being shipped out. I had to pester them to get the order done. Do message them once in a while. The winners were announced on July 29th and I got the backpack on August 29th. So have patience, dont let them forget about you. Cheers

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  13. v99.photo Donut Aug 29, 2017

14. ajeet kr singh Froyo Aug 29, 2017

15. drmspidi Cupcake Sep 5, 2017

drmspidi, Sep 5, 2017 :
    My first impression ? Order my phone 1 hour ago, called to support an no one can do anything for me. Really ? The first impression for me is pure deception. Probably gonna return the phone. Since I can't rely on a support that can't support.

16. Billy Chalmers Cupcake Sep 11, 2017

Billy Chalmers, Sep 11, 2017 :
    my first ever plusone phone been on Android for a while, have to say this tops so cheap for such a good phone it's slick camera incredible so simple to set up and it's all so tidy. However, wifi takes a while to connect and the emojis make me want to cry [e]1f602[/e] other than that's it's incredible.

17. 1337xa Donut Sep 13, 2017

1337xa, Sep 13, 2017 :
    I was an iPhone fan until i bought my first 3T.
    I was amazed about the performance of this phone.
    It is tactical nuke in compare with Apple or Samsung products.

Great job OnePlus.

18. Rubankumarprk Cupcake Sep 15, 2017

Rubankumarprk, Sep 15, 2017 :
    this is my 3rd mobile on oneplus now i got my oneplus 5 6gb ram version definitely it has as great camera i love it
    but i get bored on theme and icon packs that built in so please update themes and icon pack some more and please add more customisation options other than that oneplus 5 is incredibly awesome.....keep it up

19. Anudeep allenki Cupcake Sep 16, 2017

Anudeep allenki, Sep 16, 2017 :
    My impressions for OnePlus 5 is good but it has a issue of gps.The three things I like about OnePlus 5 is the camera,it's customisation,and the alert slider,

20. G_sreedutt_murali_synL Cupcake Sep 20, 2017