[Round 1] Share your impressions on the OnePlus 5

1. G_Furqan_Hasan_PSqR Cupcake Sep 22, 2017

G_Furqan_Hasan_PSqR, Sep 22, 2017 :
    1506103912368.jpg
    this the first pic which I clicked with my son...it has been amazing camera experience...thanks 1 plus team for creating such a magic phone @ a very magical price

2. F_Venkat_Biju_skEY Cupcake Sep 26, 2017

F_Venkat_Biju_skEY, Sep 26, 2017 :
    the experience with the all new OnePlus 5 was really awesome (just a week old [e]1f609[/e]).... the features in the camera are really surprised me.... since a week I didn't touch my DSLR because of this beauty[e]1f609[/e][e]1f609[/e][e]1f609[/e]

3. G_Varun_Tiwari_jRfJ Cupcake Sep 26, 2017

4. G_Suman_Kumar_Panigrahi_ Cupcake Sep 27, 2017

5. Koopmanmarloes Gingerbread Sep 27, 2017

Koopmanmarloes, Sep 27, 2017 :
    Vandaag heb ik, compleet onverwacht, als cadeau de Oneplus 5 gekregen van mijn vriend. Ik wou deze telefoon al zo lang hebben, alleen vond het toch een klap geld om in één keer te betalen en mijn telefoonabonnement liep nog. Toen mijn Huawei P8 af begon te takelen, heeft mijn vriend besloten dat het tijd was voor wat anders voordat hij zou sterven...

De ervaring begint al bij het openen van het pakket. Wat een mooi doosje! Tot mijn verbazing zag ik bij het openen van de doos dat hij de Limited Edition Gold voor mij had gekocht. Na eventjes te hebben gehuild omdat ik het een veel te groot cadeau vond, kon het genieten beginnen. Gelijk gooide ik de divice aan de lader en heb al mijn favoriete apps geïnstalleerd. Dit ging enorm snel, zowel het laden als het installeren. De OP5 voelde niet onwennig in de hand, wat ik vaak wel heb met de iPhone. Veel is naar wens aan te passen, zo heb ik de instellingen van de toetsen aangepast naar mijn voorkeur.

Nu heb ik hem een dag non-stop in gebruik, en hij is heerlijk! Voelt echt als een high end toestel, snel, veelzijdig en niet mainstream. Probeer nog alles te proberen, vrijdag wordt de camera grondig getest bij de motorcross!

What I love:
    - het gevoel bij het toestel, luxe maar niet onnodig ingewikkeld of tierelantijnen
    - Super snel
    - Prijs/kwaliteit verhouding ga je nu niet beter vinden
    - Limited Edition Gold.... Phoe prachtige zachte gouden kleur, ook mooi voor de lady's

G_Gustavo_Rocha_gdvn likes this.
  6. Koopmanmarloes Gingerbread Sep 27, 2017

Koopmanmarloes, Sep 27, 2017 :
    voordat de telefoon ging sterven natuurlijk... niet mijn vriend hahaha

G_Gustavo_Rocha_gdvn likes this.
  7. G_Gustavo_Rocha_gdvn Gingerbread Sep 28, 2017

G_Gustavo_Rocha_gdvn, Sep 28, 2017 :
    Design: (9) It's not so importante for me, I won't a device to show off in the streets and all people that I see. The smartphone device is nice very beautiful and not so like iPhone 7 Plus as said for someone.

Screen: (10) I prefer a device that's not abandon me in the middle of the day, so the 1080p display is not a problem for me. And the OP5 panel presents a awesome contrast and amazing bright, saturation and blacks levels.

Performance: (10) There isn't anyone that use all capacity of this device. All task are smooth and fast, being one of the fastest and better devices in performance of the world.

Camera: (8,5) The OP5 have a great set up of cameras and a powerful hardware (the pixel size could be bigger to capture more light but now this is impossible), however the software needs of some polish and the RAW image quality must be improved with urgency.
    The lack of image stabilization for photos is a crucial point. The OnePlus need to improve and implement the EIS for photos, to help in clarity of the imagens and the capture of light as well the reduce of blurred images.

Battery: (8.5) The battery life supports a full day in moderate use but for hardcore users may not. This isn't a big problem because the Dash Charge is insanely faster and is a good compensation. I don't miss a 4.000 mAh device, but the battery life can be improved.

Resume: 9.20

8. G_Gustavo_Rocha_gdvn Gingerbread Sep 28, 2017

G_Gustavo_Rocha_gdvn, Sep 28, 2017 :
    Design: (9) It's not so importante for me, I won't a device to show off in the streets and all people that I see. The smartphone device is nice very beautiful and not so like iPhone 7 Plus as said for someone.

Screen: (10) I prefer a device that's not abandon me in the middle of the day, so the 1080p display is not a problem for me. And the OP5 panel presents a awesome contrast and amazing bright, saturation and blacks levels.

Performance: (10) There isn't anyone that use all capacity of this device. All task are smooth and fast, being one of the fastest and better devices in performance of the world.

Camera: (8,5) The OP5 have a great set up of cameras and a powerful hardware (the pixel size could be bigger to capture more light but now this is impossible), however the software needs of some polish and the RAW image quality must be improved with urgency.
    The lack of image stabilization for photos is a crucial point. The OnePlus need to improve and implement the EIS for photos, to help in clarity of the imagens and the capture of light as well the reduce of blurred images.

Battery: (8.5) The battery life supports a full day in moderate use but for hardcore users may not. This isn't a big problem because the Dash Charge is insanely faster and is a good compensation. I don't miss a 4.000 mAh device, but the battery life can be improved.

Resume: 9.20

9. rahulbalak Cupcake Sep 28, 2017

arijitzone and Riccoplps like this.
  10. F_Adarsh_Patel_qCUI Cupcake Oct 1, 2017

arijitzone likes this.
  11. Jake_Howell Cupcake Oct 3, 2017

Jake_Howell, Oct 3, 2017 :
    1 + 5 = AMAZING PHONE!
    For a company that cant do simple addition, they make a brilliant phone (particularly the AMOLED display!)

12. Naveenchhajer Cupcake Oct 4, 2017

Naveenchhajer, Oct 4, 2017 :
    Amazing super duper fabulous phablet...its more creative and going viral for his lovely dual camera ..its a handy phone for easy carrying... totally if i described in a one word is #ULTIMATE.

13. G_tilak_rathi_mZuc Cupcake Oct 6, 2017

14. F_Fredy_K_John_IlRE Cupcake Oct 6, 2017

15. rahuldksr Cupcake Oct 6, 2017

rahuldksr, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Proud Owner...
    300 words...
    Three Things:
    1. [e]1f4f7[/e]
    2. Very Slim.
    3. Night Mode [e]1f319[/e]
    Username: rahuldksr

1507290976216.jpg
    The Portrait ️

16. Y s lokesh reddy Cupcake Oct 13, 2017

Y s lokesh reddy, Oct 13, 2017 :
    I bought op5 64 gb it's really amazing and features are very good. people who love to buy a budget mobile one plus5 is the best option. it's the latest Android version and performance is really good.coming to the camera clarity it's amazing with dual cam and also potrait mode.

17. G_Nishant_Harsh_AtSm Cupcake Oct 14, 2017

G_Nishant_Harsh_AtSm, Oct 14, 2017 :
    1507958464080.jpg
    Who can say that this pic is not shot on a DSLR camera. Well I can say that.
    First things first....u guys @ One plus ....u really rock.
    I got my 1st one plus phone 4 days back and guys...I am obsessed with it....I am loving it and continue doing that.
    pics quality, built quality, weight, display, processor speed and what not...I didn't find any place where I can point out .

Love. u One Plus 5. Keep Rocking!!!

18. U1508191291481 Cupcake Oct 16, 2017

19. arijitzone Cupcake Oct 16, 2017

arijitzone, Oct 16, 2017 :
    guys I would like to know after update the recent operating system of one plus5 is the battery performance going down ? I got full recharge today morning 7 now at 4am says low battery

20. Aman jain 8401 Cupcake Oct 29, 2017

Aman jain 8401, Oct 29, 2017 :
    Impression of OnePlus 5:

STOP IS NOT MEANT FOR OP5

Design : 8. 5/10
    Display : 8.5/10
    Camera : 10/10
    Software : 9. 5/10
    Performance : 10/10
    Battery Life : 8/10
    Overall : 9.5/10

WILL LOVE TO PURCHASE UPCOMING OP5T