RP INSIDE! [Hello Weekend!] Community Theme Park Getaway

1. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jul 10, 2021

SRD., puccellino, Gor.V and 3 others like this.
  2. Robinhood0325
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2021

YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  3. Sumanthkumar_10
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2021

4. hbk1402
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2021

hbk1402 , Jul 10, 2021 :
    No matter how old you get, theme parks never quite lose their appeal so does the ever lasting memories of fun and trill they provide.

The "Flying Kiss" ride takes its format from a Chinese mythical love story about two lovers, similar is my love for One Plus 7 Pro. 😍🥰

M8o1MOwcwsWOmueqN4.gif

Both are architectural marvel. Each time when the selfie cam pops up and winks, brings out the smile automatically. Making each selfie look amazing. 🤗

K7EQ8M8TnuBby.gif

Like the thrill and scream the ride brings in so is the looks, display and performance of the OP 7 pro.

1625918968809.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021

95_deepak, atenaa, puccellino and 4 others like this.
  5. Tejaswi1924
    Froyo Jul 10, 2021

YRJ likes this.
  6. Deepak_koslia
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2021

YRJ likes this.

YRJ, 95_deepak and Dresa91 like this.
  8. atenaa
    KitKat Jul 10, 2021

McJader, YRJ, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.
  9. puccellino
    Lollipop Jul 10, 2021

puccellino , Jul 10, 2021 :
    Time limit?

eastbay, YRJ, McJader and 3 others like this.
  10. Junjun Baccay
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2021

Junjun Baccay , via OnePlus 8T , Jul 11, 2021 :
    Carousel = OnePlus 8T

1625963054923.jpg

Maybe carousel 🎠 is just a simple ride for others, but for me it's a great ride. It makes me smile everytime I see its bright lights and even more happy when I'm riding it. It gives you a smooth ride that makes you feel relax and happy.

Riding a carousel is just like using my OnePlus 8T, I smile and feel mesmerized everytime I see its simple yet elegantly looking lunar silver color design. And using it really makes me feel very happy & satisfied because of its smooth performance even when playing games. 👍👍👍

puccellino, Gor.V, YRJ and 1 other person like this.
  11. 95_deepak
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2021

95_deepak , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 11, 2021 :
    I would go for OnePlus 7T
    The speed of the device has often gave me the chills, it has had its ups and downs but never threw me off, which reminds me of a roller-coaster👻 said:
    The only thing I always do is stay clinged to my seat, doing all the daily tasks over the phone; around the whole environment of speed and velocity which the phone offers, with all my might, and even then the phone just supports me throughout the day without breaking a sweat!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021

YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  12. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jul 11, 2021

YRJ , Jul 11, 2021 :
    Until the next hello weekend goes live ;)

13. AdityaMagdum108
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2021

AdityaMagdum108 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 11, 2021 :
    My favourite waterslide would be the 7 Pro. That feeling of 90 Hertz smoothness and the splashing of rich vibrant colours with that nebula blue colour makes me wanna slide down again. It 'pops' you out through the chamber and then you're on an adrenaline rush sliding down the full screen experience! 😂
    Once you reach the end you're in a puddle of cool water which never heats up 💯
    30T charging gets me up the slide again and I'm good to go! 🤘

YRJ and 95_deepak like this.
  14. Himanshu.Behera
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2021

Himanshu.Behera , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 11, 2021 :
    Ohhh
    So we all have to wait till the next weekend i.e. 17th of July 2021

Or

Just the weekend with dates not confirmed..😂😂😂😂😝😝😝😝
    Maybe this weekend Or the weekends of next month or the weekends in next year...😂😂

puccellino and Gor.V like this.

YRJ likes this.
  16. Q1591042143504
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2021

17. Gor.V
    KitKat Jul 11, 2021

Gor.V , Jul 11, 2021 :
    Hey @YRJ ! Thank you for creating such an interesting thread :). It’s going to be a fun time relating amusement park rides to the experiences with OnePlus products.

I was able to think of 3 OnePlus products based on 3 different rides.

N.B: Kindly use a web browser on a PC/laptop to view the post precisely. The mobile app may not display the post accurately. Thank you.

upload_2021-7-11_16-15-2.png

Roller Coaster Ride
    Firstly, without much doubt, jumping onto a roller coaster ride would be most associated with the 65W Warp charging upload_2021-7-11_16-1-6.png in OnePlus 8T and/or the 65T Warp charging upload_2021-7-11_16-1-14.png in OnePlus 9 Series phones.

[​IMG]
    The ride would start off slowly, gradually increasing in speed, and whoosh it launches, flying, spinning, and dancing across the rails. Finally, it then begins to decelerate and sluggishly progress to the end of the course. A first-timer’s experience of charging with a 65W/T charger is nothing different, except one, that the ride here (electric current) only ‘flies, spins, and dances’ through the USB cable :tearsofjoy:. Above all, the experience is delightful to the core!

[​IMG]
    Now, here is the fun part. There are 2 sets of individuals in this context. There would be those who are overtly thrilled with the fast and mindboggling ride/charging (like the ladies 👆) 🤩:innocent:. Then, there is His Excellency Mr. Bean’s alliance :D. They are simply expressionless! :neutral::nomouth: No expressions available to possibly portray the experience! 🤣 They are better off just soothing the experience rather than squealing through it ;):tearsofjoy:.

P.S. It looks like he’ll pass out anytime soon :sweatsmile:.

[​IMG]
    This ride above also perfectly resembles to the red USB cable upload_2021-7-11_15-59-24.png . The curl and spirally shape of the rails pretty much appears to be like the coil on the cable with power dispatching through it.

upload_2021-7-11_16-14-4.png
    Bumper Cars Ride
    What I can envisage with the bumper car rides is the smartphones upload_2021-7-11_16-18-41.png . The experience of unboxing, build, feel, appearance, and overall quality of other smartphones in the market today 👇:

[​IMG]

(Ordinary experience here)
    The experience of unboxing OnePlus smartphones upload_2021-7-11_16-26-37.png (especially the 9 Series), it’s built quality, the feel and smell, appearance, and overall quality 👇. Also, how one feels when they know there’s a phone case and charger in the box 👇:

[​IMG]
    (Extraordinary experience here)

🎡
    Ferris Wheel

[​IMG]

The above GIF reminds me of the OnePlus Buds Z Steven Harrington Edition upload_2021-7-11_16-58-40.png .

On the wheel, every passenger cabin/capsule represents the various earbuds out there in the market. OnePlus team one day decides to stop going with the flow (round and round on the wheel) of making mediocre/regular-colored earbuds and thus they create a unique and exclusively patterned outlook. This action is well represented above whereby the passenger cabin unfastens itself from the chain and ‘sails away’ to create something that is distinctive and stands out in the crowd.

Hope it was interesting! Thank you for reading through it :).

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021

18. eastbay
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Jul 11, 2021 :
    @YRJ I took my Ride on the carousel 🎠. My favorite Ride. I was reaching out for the gold Ring!! My perfect phone 😍. I finally got the OP6T.. I liked the T model's. But I had to get back on the carousel 🎠 until I reached out for the Pro model. I finally got it reaching out from my horse I finally got the OnePlus 9pro model!! 🎠 Know I'm Happy 😅.. until next time..
    1626012845215.jpg
    Finally got the OnePlus 9pro!!! 😍🎠Yes 🤣

Bittoo06, puccellino, YRJ and 3 others like this.
  19. Robinhood0325
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2021

eastbay likes this.