Sad to see New Members getting invite and W-K Members waiting...

1. Don_Slander
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2014

Don_Slander , Jun 26, 2014 :
    It is starting to get frustrating, like I completely understand it is a new company and all but there was way too much hype around this phone from the beginning. They should have had at least 100,000 phones produced before chugging the hype train. I really want this phone and admire the company's philosophy on never settling. I suppose that is why I am being patient and not buying any other phone. I just want an invite is all.

margabro likes this.
  2. Andrew1988
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2014

margabro likes this.
  3. 0owesleyo0
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2014

0owesleyo0 , Jun 26, 2014 :
    its not the wk members its the date u joined the earlyer the more change they said but imo better buy huawei honor better specs and prob availeble soon

4. tunanjing
    Eclair Jun 26, 2014

tunanjing , Jun 26, 2014 :
    I was busy with school until this month.

5. Vizion

6. dakafall
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2014

dakafall , Jun 26, 2014 :
    I really do hope that early supporters start getting invites. I'm not an early supporter, but I know how it can be.

margabro likes this.
  7. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jun 26, 2014

MrFingerIII , Jun 26, 2014 :
    One plus just need to stop with the Multi Invite crap and just hand one invite to everyone on the forum @david.s Can't you ask them to stop giving out Multi Invites and just break them down to one per person till you have stock it makes no sense to me you have thousands waiting and still you shift 4 invites to one person the first invite to buy and three to share

Can you just stop this kind of system and restart it by just one invite to everyone till you sort out stock ?
    Why continue to misuse us and grant these people Invites that immediately run to Ebay this should of been stopped when the first phone went for sale on this site giving out too many invites has resulted in greed and pissed off forum members why haven't any of the One plus staff addressed this makes no sense to keep handing people more then one

WE ONLY NEED ONE PHONE IF THEY WANT MORE THEN ONE THEY CAN WAIT FOR ANOTHER TURN !

8. JohnnyB

JohnnyB , Jun 26, 2014 :
    That's why I absolutely dislike this kind of contest which is "too fair" - like everyone has a chance and whatnot. These make all the people just more angry, maybe it'd be a good idea to stop all contests and proceed with early member invites as fast as they can.

tunanjing and margabro like this.
  9. fallenelf86

fallenelf86 , Jun 26, 2014 :
    This again?

There was literally a post yesterday saying that people that have been around a while will be getting rolling invites in July. The invites will last 24 hrs instead of 72 hrs. This thread is pointless.

thepanttherlady and tunanjing like this.
  10. mattc
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2014

mattc , Jun 26, 2014 :
    Feel for the very early members too but the good news is that July's production is mostly dedicated to them!
    That's the problem of stupid contests done by OnePlus. They should have done a pre order system from the start, on a first come first served basis, with an option to opt out if you no longer want it due to the wait. But instead they went with a poor invite system with stupid contests.

11. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2014

Hanson Lee , Jun 26, 2014 :
    Well then there better not be any shit delays.

12. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2014

rzzach , Jun 26, 2014 :
    LOL you are 32k dude?! I'm 25k and a new member. You think because you participate in this high school drama forum full of whiners, that you are more deserving than me who has waited longer according to the rules of this forum!?!?!?

13. laughingmonsta

laughingmonsta , Jun 26, 2014 :
    :-( that's all I can muster at the moment! Captain Spidy Hulk is sad today! And it looks like they want us to jump through more hoops and contests!

14. margabro
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2014

margabro , Jun 26, 2014 :
    do you believe them after all this mess with the storm winners?

15. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jun 26, 2014

MrFingerIII , Jun 26, 2014 :
    If they didn't have their Prunes it sure will be a shit delay ;)

16. kazater
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2014

kazater , Jun 26, 2014 :
    i think your´e right. seeing as the amount of European winners in the storm was ridiculously low.

margabro likes this.
  17. ghorun
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2014

18. fallenelf86

fallenelf86 , Jun 26, 2014 :
    Yes. Over the past 2-3 weeks they've been extremely open about what's happening with production, why there have been delays, etc. This thread is nothing but flame bait.

thepanttherlady likes this.
  19. russ725
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2014

russ725 , Jun 26, 2014 :
    They won fair and square. Just hate when they use the word "finally". That's kind of rubbing it in.

20. jmkovoor
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2014