[Submitted] Samsung galaxy buds not working properly

1. G1581885015748
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2020

G1581885015748 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    I bought a one plus 6t pro n was earlier using Samsung Android phone and had got a galaxy buds which are Samsung branded truly wireless ear phones.
    My galaxy bud had a feature to notify me with the notification received on phone through a sound in the ear when connected it was fully functional with my Samsung galaxy phone n also worked fine when connected to other Android phones after downloading the galaxy wearable app but even after downloading the app and trying other settings it's not working out.
    I contacted both Samsung and one plus customer care both sift there liability on each other.
    It would be great if it can be fixed

Bhaskar2168 likes this.
  2. sidsousa
    Donut Mar 5, 2020

sidsousa , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 5, 2020 :
    I had the same problem and it was working before so after long time trying I discovered the solution. uninstall the Galaxy buds plugin and search on apkmirror for Galaxy buds plugin from the date of 15092019, that's the only that works, after that update it stopped working. I've done on my 7t pro and it works fine. obviously then you shouldn't update it on the play store (disable auto-update for the buds plugin)