Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - Is this what you wanted?

?

What do you think of the Note 10 ?

1. I was overexpectant

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Meh!

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. I won't buy it, who cares?

18 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. OTGTM101
    Eclair Aug 20, 2019

OTGTM101 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    maybe to be lean and green means charging with a lean green charger, to be even more lean and green,

2. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 21, 2019

malidan , Aug 21, 2019 :
    The last I saw the 7 pro couldn't even match the Note at 60hz.
    The party'is at 120 hz.

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  3. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 21, 2019

malidan , Aug 21, 2019 :
    That the thing though OP fans are never satisfied, they have,
    Dust and water resistance
    They have the best screen
    They have the best camera
    They have the best battery life
    They have the fastest phone.
    They have the best price to performance ratio.

Now we know none of these to be true don't we.;)
    Damn I almost forgot.
    Everything they dont have is a gimmick.:rolleyes:

4. OTGTM101
    Eclair Aug 21, 2019

OTGTM101 , Aug 21, 2019 :
    well, im 54, i upgraded so my daughter could use my note8, my son has sum 850$ lg fone(no hdmi/hml support), the 1+ i have, it blows them away on one hand, but not others, (various addons, ded styluz based upon want/need) im just happy to have devices to play (share w fam) with, etc. this 1+ i have once docked, as always unless in shoulder bag, functions fine... , i have it docked 99.9% of time, im old, the 1+ is fine for old people i say i say,,,,,,

YRJ and Discostu like this.
  5. OTGTM101
    Eclair Aug 22, 2019

OTGTM101 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    the 90hz is not default, 60/90 hz depending-auto, but u can uhhhh never mind, and seems to work fine, if u need more than 90, ur gonna need a diff device obviously, i cant tell the difference really, i was happy with 30, did i mention im old¿, cant even find the proper question marker,,,

Discostu likes this.
  6. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 22, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I used Note 3, 4 and 8. I was pleased Samsung makes good phones. Nowadays, there are no more bad phones, now it depends on operating system optimization.

7. aenews
    KitKat Aug 22, 2019

aenews , Aug 22, 2019 :
    It's about time Samsung switched to faster charging. They have been stuck at 15W (Not even the 18W that has been standard since QC 2.0) for ages. Painfully slow if used to faster charging. Even for the S10+. Glad they are opting for 45W, and I hope OnePlus further improves Warp Charge.

Also the overall charging time won't reflect the much faster speeds. More interesting to look at 0-50% charging time. The Note 10+ would clearly crush in that charging range.

I'll upgrade my Note 9 to the Note 10+. OP7 Pro has replaced the Note 9 as my daily driver since launch (which in turn caused me to phase out the 6T owing to the superior display).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  8. aenews
    KitKat Aug 22, 2019

aenews , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Note 9's display ruined the 6T for me. It's just a much better display (and better Samsung panel!) both in terms of resolution and color gamut, etc. The 7 Pro likewise ruined the Note 9 for me. It's one of the highest-quality panels available from Samsung, higher-end than what Samsung even opted to use for the S10+ and Note 10+. Same overall quality of panel and resolution except also 90Hz. Plus there's no notch or cut-out (less bezel and better screen-to-body ratio), and there's a much faster and more accurate in-display FP Scanner. I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung opts for a similar panel when they develop and release the S11+. Got an S10+ for my Mom and sister. Great phone and great display, but I easily prefer the 7 Pro's display. The Note 10+ seems nicer, and I'll be upgrading my Note 9 to it as I've said earlier.

9. aenews
    KitKat Aug 22, 2019

aenews , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Different people prioritize different features and thus choose and prefer different devices. It's as simple as that. Some people enjoy or are fine with the feature set of a flip phone. It's not about "better specs" or "more specs". The spec sheets are quite different.

YRJ likes this.
  10. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Aug 22, 2019

Discostu , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Of course, no one with common sense will argue that. However there are those who deride someone for choosing a "lesser phone" with "not as many features" as a competitor and then claim "fanboyism" when it is defended.

The simple fact is this: Features and specs mean nothing if the consumer doesn't value them. Being happy with a phone over XX competitor does not make anyone a "fanboy" - it makes them satisfied with their choice.

YRJ likes this.
  11. Cuddlesnake
    Eclair Aug 22, 2019

Cuddlesnake , Aug 22, 2019 :
    My dear Sir. i switched from note to oneplus 7 pro almost a month ago.let me tell you something, just by moving away from one UI to oxygen,specs don't even matter. And the note screen is not better,its vibrant,is nice.but i take this screen anytime.The whole android experiance i am having right now,the note cant touch it whatever the "awesome"specs,whatever what anyone says.I have deep respect for Samsung. I owned the last 5 notes, there are things that i miss i won't lie, they make Incredible phones.the one UI is a step to the right direction.i just cant stand it anymore. OP7 is my first phone from this company, this phone is a marvel of engineering,both in software and hardware.

Discostu and YRJ like this.
  12. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 22, 2019

malidan , Aug 22, 2019 :
    DiD you see the video,? It couldnt even hold at 60hz in 90hz mode and it was leggy.
    I dunno why you felt the need to tell me what's in the sales bumf.:rolleyes:

13. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 22, 2019

malidan , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Why are you comparing the OP to 2 year old phones ?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    It ain't blowing away anything made this year is it.
    Not in speed
    Not the camera
    Nit in charging
    Not price
    Not in battery life
    Not on screen seen as OP are still trying to fix it.

You best go over to the Speedtest G channel.and watch the 7 pro getting smoked, it's only beaten the 6T thus far.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019

14. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 22, 2019

malidan , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Better than the Note 10?

A marvel at engineering with the ghost touch screen?

A marvel of engineering with a phone that keeps crashing and people are unable to turn it on for hours?

You say specs dont matter, yet you, say the party is at 90HZ.
    I believe you. good sir.:tearsofjoy:

15. Cuddlesnake
    Eclair Aug 22, 2019

i never said it is better that note 10. Why do you even have the need to compare? i said i take Op7 pro over note 10 anytime cause it fits my needs way better.
    i always talk by my own experience,not what they say in reviews,i never had ghost touches or crushes or shut downs so my dear sir, in my opinion it is a marvel yes (similarly i can say notes are shit cause my note 7 caught fire? so you tell me a faulty battery erases all the work been put into a device?).after working with the speedy screen of op7 pro, further specs don't matter if a phone doesn't have a 90 hz screen. Cant go back to 60 like I wouldn't change my 165hz ips gaming monitor for the best 60hz oled screen. .i am not here to judge the note series.i am here to offer my opinion due to me being a long time Note user that switched to OP7.both phone's are great, for me the OP7 fits me better. And what are you doing here anyway?i don't know what point you trying to prove however if you are disappointed with the OP it is kinda funny you being here posting.

Discostu likes this.
  16. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 22, 2019

malidan , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Faster more accurate scanner? when people are moaning about itand you see misreads on YouTube?I current have the Mi9 and the Mate 20 pro and out of the box the scanner's are lightening quick, I had my mates S10 up against them and when he just tapped it is just as quick and it worked 10 times out of 10.
    When we moved to a slightly wet fi ger scenario it was a slaughter. I notice on Youtube guys press down a little harder than they need to, this slows the scanning process, I tried it on mine and it does slow down the scanner.
    If you prefer the OP7 pros screen you prefer it but that don"t make it better.
    . It's not as bright
    .it's has the very old styled edge
    .little to no palm rejection.
    And i'm sure if we drilled down into the specifications and performance there will be even more differences.;)

17. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 22, 2019

malidan , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Didn't you see the question mark. So from your answer the Nite 10 is the best yes?

You started off with this
    And as I said the OP couldnt even hold at 60hz in 90 hz mode in testing.
    Another reviwer had people test the 7 pro on Chrome in 60 and 90hz mode and people said they.could see the difference when Chrome is capped at 60hz.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Need is say any more about the hype.:rolleyes:

If you wanna talk refresh rate talk 120hz, it's been around for 5 years yet most dont see fit to use it.:rolleyes:

18. Cuddlesnake
    Eclair Aug 22, 2019

My point is, for me.op7 pro is better than the note.it doesn't matter if it has better or worse specs.i as an individual find it lacking and the 1200 price tag in my country cannot justify the difference from the 750 euro of OP. i am not hyped about the screen marketing.i am literally Holding the note 9 (now my wives) next to op7. pro and i can assure you the screen is faster, not as bright and vivid,but faster which i will take anytime over the note or s10 screen. With other words it doesn't worth its money.

Discostu likes this.
  19. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Aug 22, 2019

Discostu , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Cuddlesnake

My point is, for me.op7 pro is better than the note.it doesn't matter if it has better or worse specs.i as an individual find it lacking and the 1200 price tag in my country cannot justify the difference from the 750 euro of OP. i am not hyped about the screen marketing.i am literally Holding the note 9 (now my wives) next to op7. pro and i can assure you the screen is faster, not as bright and vivid,but faster which i will take anytime over the note or s10 screen. With other words it doesn't worth its money.

Amen brother. The note 10 in my country STARTS at $1,500 for the baby Note. $1,700 for the note + and $2,000 for the note 5g. Even at the lowest amount I could fly return to New York City from Australia on our nation's airline. Oh, and I'd be able to have a few $100 spending money too.

The pricing is absurd. And as you, me and others have pointed out - if none of the features the phone has are valued by us the consumer then it means nothing at all. The note lineup has their audience.

YRJ and Cuddlesnake like this.
  20. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 22, 2019

malidan , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I know what your point is.

The thread ain't about the Note 9 so why are you mentioning it?

5G NOTE 10 AGAIN

1096226-3af77a943e4772f38635dd22a92d1319.jpg
    I can pay this , You pay what you want in your country:rolleyes: