Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge vs OnePlus One

1. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :

This is a comparison between the camera of the OnePlus One and the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

There are no doubts that the S6 Edge has the best camera, and so far the best I ever tried on a smartphone, and what I really love about it, is:

- the Optical Image Stabilisation;
    - the Dynamic Range;
    - the ability to smoothly go from dark to bright areas;
    - the macro;
    - and the powerful burst mode.

But what I still like about the camera of the OnePlus One is the viewing angle and the fact that we can shoot in raw. I am looking forward to see what improvements we will find on the upcoming OnePlus Two

If you liked the video and you haven’t done it already please subscribe to EXIV channel and keep in touch.

Please check out the website http://exiv.tv for more videos.
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exiv.tv

2. amartens181
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

ferozgandhi007, EXIV and Moshi_Moshi like this.
  3. Hasaan12
    Jelly Bean Apr 24, 2015

EXIV likes this.
  4. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :
    I totally agree. I just wish that on the OnePlus Two the cmaera will be something we still haven't seen around... if you get what I mean :)

amartens181 likes this.
  5. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

Hasaan12 likes this.
  6. risky1301
    Lollipop Apr 24, 2015

risky1301 , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Good review, the camera on The GS6 is the best of any phone out right now, also it score off the charts on Antutu benchmark. It still a steep price to pay, I still go with the OP.

EXIV likes this.
  7. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Apr 24, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Nnniiiiice!!! Another @cinegiak 's!

I got the s6 too! The edge version. And i really like the camera too! It has a lot other extra (downloadable) functions too!

Walkin_mn and EXIV like this.
  8. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Me too. But I believe that OnePlus will do even better with the OnePlus Two... remember that when the OPO came out one year ago was really ahead of any other device out there IMO.

9. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Hey! How are you? It's so nice. The design is great, but as a shooter, I prefer to have more grip, and so far the OPO is the best for me. :)

10. mydroid
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

mydroid , Apr 24, 2015 :
    U DA MAN!

EXIV likes this.
  11. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Apr 24, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Whaaaaaat really? I think camerawise, even camera software, is extremely good of this s6edge. The OPO was amazing a year ago. But this s6camera is just epic. I dont see anymore improvements coming the next year. Altho i hope OPO will meet these standards simply its quite hard to believe even oneplus will be as killing when released. Nonetheless, even OPO-camera is satisfying :)

Edit:
    - i like the speed of the camera
    - the functions: manual focus , extra features (downloadable)
    - the quality of the footage

12. mydroid
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

mydroid , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Wait next year like note 4 gone down so much its worth it now!

13. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

godlycadaver , Apr 24, 2015 :
    I wish the fanboys would realize that the OPO does not stand a fighting chance against the new flagships.....with price out of the picture they destroy the OPO in everyway...put price back in and thats the only way the OPO wins....and now its a year old so its going for the same price that I can get an s5 or M8 for.

14. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :
    OPO is not the best phone out there now, but considering it's price and it's features, it's the best option for me now. The camera is nothing to do with the S6 and S6 Edge, of course, but for what I am doing with the phone, it's just good enough to justify its price, while the Samsung are way too expensive.

15. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Yeah, that's why I am looking forward to see what the OnePlus Two will be like... fingers crossed.

16. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

Rumor is it will be more expensive.....so youll be paying for a buggy phone with bad customer support and no cyanogen

17. EXIV
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

EXIV , Apr 24, 2015 :
    We will see. I am not loyal to any company, I simply buy what's best for me in terms of performances/budget so if the Two will be what I think it will be, I'll certainly go for it, otherwise I'll see what to do. So far I am more than happy with my OPO, but I need the best possible performances from the camera, that's for sure.

18. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

I try pretty much every new flagship eventually and usually end up going back to samsung. The OPO just flat out disappointed me. But ill give the OP2 a chance...if they release a version that works with Verizon since I made a carrier switch....but if it suck and is disappointing as well ill be done with the company