Samsung patents a futuristic Galaxy smartphone with 3 Displays and a Round Notch

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 10, 2020

malidan , Feb 10, 2020 :
    With the next level Ultra instinct S20 and the Z Flip inbound, plus the Fold 2 and Note 11 later in the years, Samsung are preparing to unleash another monster as they remap the landscape of mobile technology.

Next inline could be this

IMG_20200210_102249.jpg
    This patent shows 3 screen. The main screen is noticeably larger than the other two and the three combined to showcase a “squircular” display which mix of square and circular on the edges, according to the patent description.

IMG_20200210_102643.jpg

Thanks to Letsgo Digital we get an idea of what the patent could look like and wow its pretty impressive.
    The more than similar profile seen on the PSP and a Nokia for way back in the day lends itself toward a gaming device.
    Could this be a Samaung gaming phone coming soon?

Source

Bouncer71 and ilovesoneplus like this.
  2. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 12, 2020

3. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Feb 12, 2020

Bouncer71 , Feb 12, 2020 :
    The rounded top and bottom remind me of the Seabird concept that unfortunately never made into reality...

But Looks interesting...
    Let's see how that feels to hold in the hands...

4. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 12, 2020

malidan , Feb 12, 2020 :
    We are not allowed multiple posts now for some reason, the tech section seem to be full of OP issues these days.

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  5. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 12, 2020

malidan , Feb 12, 2020 :
    I would say some of the old PDA's would be better example, but I've never seen that Seasbird before and it seems quite obvious why it didn't make it to market.:tired:

This one looks like its primary design is for landscape usage, so the one handers will certainly have something to moan about even though they don't have to buy it..:rolleyes:

I hope they make it looks quite refreshing, BOE will be busy now working on a copy.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020