Sandstone Case for Huawei Nexus 6P?

?

Would you want to see a OP Sandstone case for the Nexus 6P?

1. Hell yeah!

61.5%
  2. Nah...

38.5%
  1. liamandren
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

liamandren , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Dear Members, fellow Nexus 6P owners/fans.

For those of you who own the Huawei Nexus 6P (or are contemplating buying one), I'm sure the lack of good cases for the Nexus 6P has not gone unnoticed. There's only a few good quality, nice design cases out there (and in my opinion most of them aren't even that nice looking...).

In my opinion, the market for Nexus 6P-cases is wide open, and I would really like to see OnePlus swoop in and steal the show - just like they did with the iPhone 6 Sandstone Clip-On cover. I'm sure 99% of Nexus owners know and respect OnePlus as a company (I would even go as far as saying that many of them have considered buying a OnePlus-device at one point in their recent lives). IF OnePlus were to make a case for the Nexus 6P, I'm pretty sure it would be a big hit.

Is anyone with me? If so, please help me spread this to other Nexus 6P owners in this forum, and hopefully the guys at OnePlus recognizes the idea and maybe, just maybe, could make this idea reality!

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year
    //A dedicated Nexus and OP-fan

2. rgs
    Jelly Bean Dec 23, 2015

3. Radeon962
    KitKat Dec 23, 2015

nyzproof333 and liamandren like this.
  4. Radeon962
    KitKat Dec 23, 2015

Radeon962 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Best post yet.

nyzproof333 likes this.
  5. rgs
    Jelly Bean Dec 23, 2015

nyzproof333 likes this.
  6. liamandren
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

liamandren , Dec 23, 2015 :
    That actually seems like a really nice option! Unfortunately (for me), getting it shipped to Denmark or Sweden, where I live, seems rather difficult... A OnePlus case would be preferable.
    And also, going beyond the sandstone case, the other materials that OP has to offer would be awesome for the Nexus 6P. It's no secret that OnePlus aims to receive an increasingly bigger deal of their earnings from accessories (going forward), and with the iPhone already covered, I think Nexus owners is an appropriate target group...? :)

7. ppod
    Jelly Bean Dec 23, 2015

ppod , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Yawn... remind me what forum i am viewing again :/

8. dynrambo
    Eclair Jan 15, 2016

dynrambo , Jan 15, 2016 :
    Hi @liamandren , I am also from Denmark and hawing switched to Nexus 6P recently from OnePlus 2, I am also interested in finding a thin sandstone textured cover.
    Have you had any luck finding it?

9. liamandren
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2016

liamandren , Jan 22, 2016 :

Hey man! I actually bought the Imak case mentioned above, and it's pretty neat! I bought it from the UK-version of Ebay I think, shipping was included but it took more than a week to get it delivered! The texture is nice, but it's not as good quality as the Oneplus sandstone material... At the other hand, I paid like 6€ for it!

10. Servar
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

Servar , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Today seems everyone should change cases like underwear. So the only criteria for me is just price. Do not want to spend a lot for something, which will become old tomorrow. Bcoz that day it would be trendy to have some violet condom case, and the day after tomorrow it would be some zebra case.

11. prezes5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2016

prezes5 , Jun 14, 2016 :
    what do you mean lack of cases?

Spigen made a perfect case and it looks amazing. Black with carbon fiber like accents on the top and bottom. There was an article with like top 10 n6 p cases, but I had spigen case before so I trusted the company and it is a 10/10 experience

12. johnyOn
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2016