SAP : Month 2

1. Some1Somewhere
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2020

Some1Somewhere , Oct 27, 2020 :
    October was possible the fastest month of 2020 with so many things happening.
    Just as October was beginning, we got a lot of very exciting information about the 8T and oneplusworld.com. This was a very interesting experience as we got to use this and contribute to its growth.

We continued with #TalentUnboxed which I personally feel is a great campaign as it allows for a lot of budding artists and creators to step out from under the rock and provides an incredible platform to grow. I utilised this opportunity immensely by sharing it with friends and peers who have done some really cool things in their life.
    Some of the creators came up with some incredible content including a CSK Fan Anthem and more!

8T was also coupled with #UltraStopsAtNothing and the student community expressed their interest in this by a lot of peers using #UltraStopsAtNothing to motivate those around them. Heard of some incredible stories from various people about what they have done in lockdown and how they have been productive.

Interacting with the team has always and will always be a pleasure and my favourite part about working with the Student Community, with various insights coming in from across the country.

I'm very excited to see what the following months will come up with and what are the great opportunities we will continue to create and expand for the student community!

buntycubal likes this.