Closed SAR value

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asifame
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2018

asifame , Nov 21, 2018 :
    hi friends, I am first time OnePlus user, may I know the SAR value for 6t?

2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Nov 21, 2018

Gav_W86 , Nov 21, 2018 :
    You can find them > https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model-sar/3d574c8c

But, to be honest I wouldn't worry about the specific values - they have been tested and would not be allowed to be sold if not within mandated safe levels globally (so even if you don't trust your local government, it has been tested in the US, GB, EU where the standards will be tougher).
    and as the FCC says:
    "Many people mistakenly assume that using a cell phone with a lower reported SAR value necessarily decreases a user’s exposure to RF emissions, or is somehow “safer” than using a cell phone with a high SAR value."
    "ALL cell phones must meet the FCC’s RF exposure standard, which is set at a level well below that at which laboratory testing indicates, and medical and biological experts generally agree, adverse health effects could occur."

asifame likes this.
  3. asifame
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2018

Gav_W86 likes this.
  4. mikep7
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2018

5. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 27, 2018

Horsault , Nov 27, 2018 :
    It's maximum value. So you can expect It's for both SIMs

6. binu678
    Froyo Feb 9, 2019

7. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Feb 10, 2019

Gav_W86 , Feb 10, 2019 :
    if you actually read the thread you would see the link in post 2 that would tell you. And also tell you the reasons to not bother about a number that won't mean anything to you.