Save data to cloud with OnePlus Account Login, now available for Zen Mode 1.5.0

1. Gary C.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Feb 10, 2020

Gary C. , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Hello everyone,

We have some good news! With our latest Zen Mode update 1.5.0, you can log in to Zen Mode via your OnePlus account. Once logged in, the historical records and badges can be sync whenever required. Your proud achievements can be stored for you to keep and admire, without having to worry about any data loss.

Just follow these steps to sync your data:
    1. Update Zen Mode to version 1.5.0. This can be done via the Google Play store.
    2. Login to OnePlus account, and go to Zen Mode > Settings > Login to OnePlus Account. Enter your account name and password to log in. If you're already logged in to OnePlus Account before, Zen Mode will automatically sync with the account without having to login again.
    图1.jpg
    3. Zen Mode will auto-sync all user data to the Cloud, including the statistics and badges. In case of device loss or a data wipe, all Zen Mode user data can still be restored to any new devices by logging in to your OnePlus Account.
    图2-2.jpg
    If you have any issues, queries or suggestions, please feel free to send us feedback through the community app or leave your comments in this thread. We will try our best to improve our products and user experience.

Never Settle.

2. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Feb 10, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Sounds great, @Gary C., thanks for the update.

Now, can we talk about new achievements/badges? I already mentioned this before, but Apple does a great job with the badges on the Apple Watch. Members celebrate special days, etc. Maybe start working and scheduling something like that for Zen Mode?

I don't know about others, but perhaps this will motive the community even more to use the feature. Thank you once again and have a great week.

3. AnonymousWP
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Feb 10, 2020

AnonymousWP , Feb 10, 2020 :
    I'd rather see more frequent (security) patches instead of working on features that a minority uses. For example, 5(T) having a more recent security patch than a 700 dollar phone, which has a security patch of November (and gotten in mid-December).

4. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Feb 10, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 10, 2020 :
    That's a valid point, but I don't think this is the best thread to discuss it, as this is a thread about Zenmode and its features. As I'm sure you know, a lot of members are voicing their concerns in other threads around the forums.

Have in mind, however, that I'm also using a OnePlus 7 Pro, so I'm in the exact same boat as you. Other than that, I understand the complaints, but I think we should keep in mind, at least for now, China is dealing with an extraordinary situation.

5. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Cheetosdust

That's a valid point, but I don't think this is the best thread to discuss it, as this is a thread about Zenmode and its features. As I'm sure you know, a lot of members are voicing their concerns in other threads around the forums.

Have in mind, however, that I'm also using a OnePlus 7 Pro, so I'm in the exact same boat as you. Other than that, I understand the complaints, but I think we should keep in mind, at least for now, China is dealing with an extraordinary situation.

Ah! Finally the needed is done I had taken the Zen 21-day challenge but the app would never get updated after Zen mode duration had finished, now on we can brag about the badges we get from the Zen Mode
    @Gary C. great job at that end but again it's something that is not used by most, something is yet missing or lacking for people to catch it's attaraction , yet anyway it's all a personal bias as to what most call. Happy Oxygen OS user.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020

6. SUJIL2923
    Froyo Feb 10, 2020

SUJIL2923 , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 10, 2020 :
    who need this man . first give proper software support . mid range models arein latest patch . flagship mobile is in November patch .
    Shameful support from OnePlus .
    first you people work for update . then come with this kind of shit features.

7. Sundar786
    Eclair Feb 10, 2020

Sundar786 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    this is a Great one, but nowadays battery backup of 7T mobile is little bit bad. Kindly check, because after update of other Android apps may drain battery

8. Lemonfleck73
    Jelly Bean Feb 10, 2020

determinator and mezo123451A like this.
  9. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Feb 10, 2020

the_o2 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Well I'm still looking for an uninstall option ;):sweatsmile:;)

10. GeekOnTheHill
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2020

GeekOnTheHill , Feb 10, 2020 :
    I would root the phone or, failing that, use it for target practice before re-enabling Zen Mode.

Richard

buck57 and FisherXDA like this.
  11. premchandra1993
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

12. sfrgg
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

Z1581302828403 likes this.
  13. S1581339028822
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

S1581339028822 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    I just noticed. this is bad. it should atleast be updated once a month like samsung does.

14. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

15. snabb
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2020

snabb , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Hi Gary,

Honestly I don't think people are interested in this feature when they are still on November patch (OnePlus 7T pro).

OnePlus has not created any thread to calm down folk and letting them know about security patch update delay / issue.

1581341365172.jpg

16. Dwight2anyone
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

Dwight2anyone , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Hi, only the zen mode can save your data, is there any other way? I am currently saving data on my Google drive

buck57 likes this.

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  18. Gunesgursoy
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

Gunesgursoy , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 10, 2020 :
    i was talking to my friend today about oneplus , i told him oneplus is the best about updates, then he ask me security update, i checked its november , he showed his phone its january , i stopped talking after...

BawaLucky and buck57 like this.
  19. Sundar786
    Eclair Feb 10, 2020

Sundar786 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    OnePlus team need to resolve bugs. Sometimes my OP7T is slow automatically & kindly note for upcoming updates.