Saving Address

1. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 8, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Hey my other Pluses!

So, I have been adventuring the OnePlus One website and I have been finding a very critical malfunctioning button - the Save Address button - for both saving shipping and billing address. If this button does not work, then I don't understand how OnePlus One can still serve the potential customers. I'm saying this for such a problem to not proliferate.

So, does the administrators have a remedy available for users of the website who has claimed the invites and had to forfeit due to this problem? And do the administrators know about this problem and are working to solve this issue? If anyone knows about it then pls reply! Thanks!

2. arsabanovic
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

arsabanovic , Dec 8, 2014 :
    It doesn't seem to malfunction on my computer.. You sure it isn't something on your side?

3. wazbuzz
    Jelly Bean Dec 8, 2014

wazbuzz , Dec 8, 2014 :
    You've been very active, helping other members out. Keep up the good work :)

Garywehrle likes this.
  4. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 8, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    No. Like I said, I have been on an adventure on this website and it seems I am not the only one who has this trouble saving address.

5. think
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2014

think , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Check the zip code. if your zip code is in the extended format like <XXXXX-XXXX> then use the main one only --> <XXXXX>

6. Cbeauty
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

Cbeauty , Dec 8, 2014 :
    I'm having the same issue and it's incredibly frustrating. Don't know why it won't let me save either address. I feel sorry for anyone who has received an invite and can't use it. I would be devastated!

7. arsabanovic
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

arsabanovic , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Thanks, and you should've been a moderator by now.
    Gotta do whatever to spend time while waiting on my OPO, right? Might even stick around for a while.

wazbuzz likes this.
  8. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 8, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Sure, I'll get on that right now and reply in the thread.

9. wazbuzz
    Jelly Bean Dec 8, 2014

wazbuzz , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Thanks :D Haha, I had the same plan to be honest, but in the end, I ended up being more active after I got my phone. This is one of the better forums out there ;)

10. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 8, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    So for the Postal code, I live in Canada. I tried putting a space, a dash, and no space between my postal code. It's not working. Any alternative ideas?

11. Cbeauty
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

Cbeauty , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Seems like a lot of people are having the same issue as I can see heaps of posts coming up referring to the same issue. Ive submitted a ticket and hopefully we'll know more soon

12. Prc
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

Prc , Dec 8, 2014 :
    I've had same problem. I can edit details but can't save any amendments.

13. cloughax
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

cloughax , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Im having the same issue and i cant figure out whats the problem. I tried several browsers and its still not working

14. bhavesh_vora
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

bhavesh_vora , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Yep.. I have the same issue.. Tried IE with /without compatibility mode / Google chrome.. Same issue

15. fandangler101
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

fandangler101 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Has this been solved yet? I'm trying to purchase this phone but the fact that it wont save my address or name is ridiculous. Any suggestions??

16. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 15, 2014

SoniaB , Dec 15, 2014 :
    Hi All

I had a similar issue.

I had just ordered my phone. after checkout confirmation, I noticed that the region was wrong. I had typed the correct region but for some reason OnePlus changed it automatically to something completely different. Not related to predictive text. I was able to change it by amending the shipping address on the actual order, but when I go to change it in my address book, it won't let me save the change. I raised a ticket and got a response from OnePlus today saying:

it is not a big deal,you can change the billing address or choose the shipping address every time you make an order.

Meaning that I cannot just amend the existing address in the address book, but if I were to make another order in the future, then it should hopefully not be a problem.

Does not resolve or explain how the address field changed or anything but at least you can amend for future orders.

Hope this helps you guys.