Say hello to OnePlus Nord – it’s pretty much everything you could ask for.

1. mdniyazi
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2020

mdniyazi , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 29, 2020 :
    Iam very much eager to recieve my delivery of one plus nord whi h I placed order through invitation code.
    When I first purchased smart phone, I had no references just appeased by the features I placed my order through Amazon online for first one plus one. Enjoyed the phone for two years. This was bold decision and it was right decision to pick new brand. Year 2017 again purchased one plus 3t and started using it. It was pleasure owning it. Truly awesome feeling to own ans use it.
    Now I have played order for one plus nord through invitation code, privileged offer by OnePlus and waiting to receive the courier.
    One plus should offer extra privilege to the members continuously attached with one plus mobiles for more than 3 years. In a way they are happens to be brand ambassador for the spread and marketing of one plus brand. Certainly unpaid marketing executives on a very large scale. Company should think on these lines.
    Thank you for giving patient read.

2. rahulprasadns
    Eclair Jul 29, 2020

3. Joesef Joestar
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2020

Joesef Joestar , Jul 29, 2020 :
    Ordered it but the screen issues and the crap camera renders make me feel I should reconsider my decision and go for a Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite or a Oppo Find X2 Lite :oops::(

4. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

5. Monggoos
    Donut Jul 30, 2020

Monggoos , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I have canceled my order now for one reason. In all their communications and informations they gave me a feeling that many users have been involved. But I do not believe that anyone have suggested to include 2 useless cameras just for the spec sheet. So they are not different to any other smartphone maker. That is not what I understand with "Never Settle". I will stick to my 3t for a while longer and see what alternatives are on the market.

am10 likes this.
  6. O1548171288816
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

7. Ajaiyjivan
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

8. Richakumari
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

9. Jess130396
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

10. yogesh5727
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

11. yogesh5727
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

12. tirthak_modi
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020

13. HardikHV , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I've t been facing any screen issues so far. And yes, WiFi 6 and 5G compatible. Although, out of the box it's 4G+4G. 5G will be added with an update as and when we get 5G in India.

yogesh5727 likes this.
  14. HardikHV , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Be it pre-order or an order through invitation code we buyers are already getting OnePlus exclusive gifts like Nord Brave Bottle, Choice of Limited Edition Case, Nord Tote Bag, Stickers and everything in PopUp box which adds extra cost in the name of packaging. What more one would ask?

OnePlus cares for it buyers unlike those $1000 phone makers.

15. HardikHV , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I hope you saw that video precisely where he even said that the frame can only be broke upon applying extreme pressure. It's Jerry's work to test the phone that way. Do you seriously try bending your phones?