Answered SBI YONO APP IS NOT WORKING via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green

1. SonOfSubair , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Sep 8, 2020 :
    Hi guys... I have been using OP 8 PRO for past 20 days... Recently i have upgraded the OS to new DP 4 version of Oxgn 11 and found out SBI YONO APP is crashing when it is opened as I can see the same problem was with DP 3 also... Still it is repeating the history..so guys please solve this problem with a fix. Thank you
    1599551080256.jpg

Krishna_garg and VIKAS TATI like this.
  2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Sep 8, 2020

Gav_W86 , Sep 8, 2020 :
    you have chosen to flash your device to a pre-beta developer preview version of the OS.
    there will be issues. As it says in the release post:
    As the name suggests, this build of Android 11 is best suited for developers and other early adopters, as it is still in an early stage of development. That said, we do not recommend flashing this ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs, or if you expect to use the device as a daily driver. Proceed at your own RISK!
    it also lists:
    Known Issues
    1. UI interface experience isn't smooth
    2. system stability problems
    3. Some third-party applications won't work as expected
    4. Didn't pass the Google XTS test
    finally, the release post also gives precise instructions for rolling back to a stable build (which as it says, will wipe your device):
    DP to MP rollback guide - via Local OTA update
    Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
    1. Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
    2. Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
    3. Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
    4. After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
    5. Update successful.

Want to go back to Android 10? Download the RollBack package from below links:
    Download links for OnePlus 8 Pro:

SonOfSubair likes this.
  3. SonOfSubair
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

SonOfSubair , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Thank you. I have addressed the same issue under the open beta platform too.. hope they come up with a solution...

VIKAS TATI likes this.
  4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Sep 10, 2020

Gav_W86 , Sep 10, 2020 :
    it will likely be an issue that the bank will have to address in their app. happens often at major OS releases when Google changes big backend functions in Android.

SonOfSubair and VIKAS TATI like this.
  5. SonOfSubair
    Eclair Sep 18, 2020

SonOfSubair , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 18, 2020 :
    I have contacted the app development team of YONO SBI and they told me that they would also look into the issue..hope it will be fixed soon... Thank you for the information Gav W 86

Gav_W86 likes this.