School Memories via OnePlus 7

1. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 27, 2020 :
    Hey Guys,
    Today i decided to clean my cupboard and came across some of my old school books, class photograph, medals, etc which constitute my most precious memory- My School Life.

1603802987134.jpg
    I am pretty sure everyone have lots and lots of fond memories from their school life. That's where we spent the majority of our childhood.

How childish, simple and fun was my school life. Waking up early in the morning, somehow catching up my school bus, the school prayers, class lectures, music class, art and craft class, Physical Training period, etc; all were soooo fun.

I remember making the straight line height wise during school prayers, singing songs instead of school prayer and what not. The physical training period was just for name, we used to play outdoor games like football, cricket, and if someone knows this game - dodge ball.

1603803709348.jpg

1603803709357.jpg

I guess there is no one who never copied in exams🤪. Do anyone remember the number of girlfriends they had in school👻. I surely do. Well, I have a funny thing to share. I once complained my class teacher that a girl is stalking me and I was 17yrs old then🥴. Even my class teacher was embarrassed and didn't knew what to reply.

Another very important part of my memory will be sports day. Our crooked line and inharmonious swinging of arms during March past will always make me laugh. Being an athlete, I always enjoyed taking part in Field Events where we ran for our team or house, whatever it is.

I miss my school. Everyone might not always have a great experience at school but you surely have memories of school life which will bring a big smile on your face. I would love to knows yours. Do share them below in the comments.

Caution: I am not a great writer. I always scored poorly in English papers. So please excuse me for my english and grammatical mistakes. Words pe nahi bhavnao pe jao

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020

2. Aditya Javadekar
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2020

3. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    You know one special thing, this being my first main thread, I was literally coming back to this thread whenever I turned on the community app to see if someone liked it or replied to it. This feeling is just unexplainable. Thanks for your reply though 😛

Pinky02 likes this.
  4. Aditya Javadekar
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2020

Aditya Javadekar , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Haha....I know the feeling.
    If you need to know more people, Wormhole is a great thread with friendly people

Pinky02 likes this.