screen burn in issue pubg icons

1. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

apoorvadonthi, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Hi forum, I have pubg icons appearing in screen burn in. my warranty is expired couple of weeks back and the burn in noticeable now prominently.

its really sad the device has issue with display in just one year and I've been playing the game from just 6 months with 3/4th brightness

is there any apps or software that could fix this?

any help will be appreciated.

ps: kindly avoid advising/saying its expected with led panel and stuff and users need to be careful in using the phone

this is a lame *** excuse to call as a flagship.. I have not seen the issue with samsung phones or lg for that matter where my friends are playing the same game.

SapSet likes this.
  2. Lauantai Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019

Lauantai, Jun 20, 2019 :
    ... Any phone would do the same if you keep brightness in that level.
    And pubg offers ability to take down the buttons almost not being able to be seen in screen.
    I play the game bout 2-4 hours competitive and no sight of screen burn ins.
    Thou 1/3 screenbrightness

And no. There is no magical bullet to fix the issue.

3. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

GopalB., Jun 20, 2019 :
    trust me... They will soon see this as well if they keep the high brightness and also play like a maniac...
    Ask the dev teams of PUBG to add a little icon shift from time to time...

4. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

buddy pubg top left corner has a alive and killed icons which cannot be moved or altered.. and its stupid to say any phone would do same because its not the case with other brands

5. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

GopalB., Jun 20, 2019 :
    OnePlus displays are manufactured by Samsung and not OnePlus... So yeah... Its the same display...
    Also, most budget phones in the market are LCD and not OLED... And well you are smart enough...

Liehjan, B_Wrath, TGardner and 6 others like this.
  6. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

you cannot restrict users to use a phone in certain way and call yourself a flagship it's dumb to expect people to play at lower brightness which is in adequate for a good game experience

just because you're display quality sucks it doesn't mean it's the fault of users or game developers

7. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

and still you don't see the same issue so early for Samsung users. you pay what you get even though its manufacturer is samsung.

and stop calling as a budget phone.. oneplus charges twice the budget phone prices

8. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

GopalB., Jun 20, 2019 :
    You can defend the dumb choices that PUBG devs made... But at the same time, you have to live with that phone...
    So its your wish... [​IMG]

9. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 20, 2019

SeeBeeEss, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Your friends probably have LCD screens. As I told you in your other post, it is really the customers responsibility to know their phones capabilities and limitations before buying. I did a lot of research before I invested in my OnePlus 6 and I knew what kind of screen it came with. I'm guessing that maybe you didn't or you would have known to be mindful of the risk for screen burn-in on OLED screens. Hopefully you have learned valuable lesson from your mistake and will take more time to know what you are buying in the future.

B_Wrath, TGardner, drl431 and 2 others like this.
  10. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

GopalB., Jun 20, 2019 :
    there are millions of PUBG players who use OnePlus to play the game, and still we see these threads by few specific users... Why??? [​IMG]

And I never called OnePlus a budget phone... I called most of the phones used by PUBG players as a budget phone!!!

11. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

SeeBeeEss likes this.
  12. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 20, 2019

GopalB. likes this.
  13. meatandy Oreo Jun 20, 2019

meatandy, Jun 20, 2019 :
    You're a grown man for crying out loud ,
    Play less pub and learn to live with the burn in.

14. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

I didn't knew that one should have nerdy superpowers to buy a good phone.

with the flagship specifications I only expected the phone to perform as it is expected

with the buy back and resale value this brand and phone has yes its my mistake to rely and buy one as well could have spared a few bucks more for a real deal instead of this advertised one

every time a user post a issue there are hounds who are ready to point out fingers as mistake instead of fighting or giving any real solution

a blind fanbase is more dangerous than having none

akki10395 likes this.
  15. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

and you mind your own business instead of advising what others need to do if you don't have solution for fixing it

all I see a soultion for problem is avoid the game! heck yea wonderful suggestion

16. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

if you have any idea of competition phones at this price range you wouldn't blabber with old tech

17. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

you mean it doesn't happen if you play any other game for 6 months .. a big lol to you..

18. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

GopalB., Jun 20, 2019 :
    I can't help someone who knows their fault but still ignores them...
    Bye...

19. GopalB. Nougat Jun 20, 2019

GopalB., Jun 20, 2019 :
    That's exactly the point...
    We are sane...

B_Wrath and TGardner like this.
  20. apoorvadonthi Froyo Jun 20, 2019

thank God please get out so that the devs can respond instead of looking at your spams

TGardner likes this.