Screen burn in on the 8 Pro

1. Hooryder
    Froyo May 14, 2020

Hooryder , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 14, 2020 :
    ok so whatever was going on with my phone the not so crisp video is gone now. video is beautiful.

However video and image quality suffer like crazy when your lower screen brightness omg it's like someone pour water on the picture if you turn brightness down.

In the new update they are pushing out starting today the low light video was on the list.

I used the update grabber from the play store but it didn't push the update through others seemed to have gotten the update.

1589429512456.jpg
    the update is 10.5.8 I am stuck on .6

2. UmRar
    Donut May 21, 2020

UmRar , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 21, 2020 :
    I'm also seeing the same issue, I had my phone in the horizontal orientation and the status bar has now burned in down the right hand side of the phone.

Leaving the screen off overnight has helped fade the burn in but it is still there.

I'll be reaching out to OnePlus for advice! Honestly feel upset considering the price point.

MarkusRanz likes this.
  3. Tushartist
    Cupcake May 29, 2020

4. pratik7792
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2020

pratik7792 , Jul 11, 2020 :

Bro even I have OnePlus 7 Pro and even I can all the the pubg icons on my phone mahn...really need to get it fixed...but the problem is the service centres are all closed and the one which is open is very far.

5. UmRar
    Donut Aug 1, 2020

UmRar , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Blergh my screen burn issue is back again?! I was told this was a software issue and it has been OK for a few months but its back with a vengeance with the July update.