[Submitted] Screen Cast

1. MdRabs
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

MdRabs , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Screen casting Delay...... when the screen cast connected to tv... there is 10 sec delay... Eg. If the song ends in my mobile and in the casting screen tv or monitor the song play when the song ended from the mobile.... not for song only for all apps the delay continues.... Please solve this bug... Please....

razashakaib likes this.
  2. VeLLyJaTT
    Eclair Apr 1, 2020

razashakaib and MdRabs like this.
  3. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

4. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

MdRabs , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Hello MdRabs,
    Thank you for your feedback: Screen Cast

We have made a note of it and our DEV team is working on it. Please help us by providing the updated logs and screenshot for timestamp for further analysis:
    Be assured that your data would be safe and secure.
    This effort from your end will greatly help us in analyzing this issue better.

Steps to capture logs:
    1. Open dialer -> Dial *#800# -> Open ‘oneplus Logkit’ and click delete history logs
    2. Check ‘Move logs path to built-in SD card’ and check 'network 'Tcpdump log'
    3. Check ‘save log’ and click cancel
    4. go back to home screen and reproduce the issue that you are facing-> Once its Reproduced capture screenshot to note the timestamp.
    5. Again, dial *#800 # and Open ‘oneplus Logkit’-> Open other log info
    6. Click 'get bugreport info' and wait for 2 minutes(until it’s greyed out)
    7. Go back uncheck ‘save log’ and all other enabled option
    8. go back to home screen. Open file Manager from app drawer -> storage -> internal storage
    9. Search for Oem_log Folder ->long press it-> Click three dots on the top Right corner -> compress it
    10. Find oem_log.zip at the bottom, long press it again-> Click three dots on top Right corner -> Click Share -> Share via Drive along with the screenshot and Provide the link here

Thanks & Regards,
    Nidhi C Ved

please check this and notify me if the bug is solved or not

5. VeLLyJaTT
    Eclair Apr 1, 2020

VeLLyJaTT , Apr 1, 2020 :
    This
    Is not the solution.
    They are asking you to provide more information.
    Follow their instructions

MdRabs likes this.
  6. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

MdRabs , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Oh Sorry

And didn't take the screen shot of that thing..

did you help me to get a screen shot?

7. VeLLyJaTT
    Eclair Apr 3, 2020

VeLLyJaTT , Apr 3, 2020 :
    no need of screenshot?

Its screen delay issue how a screen shot will help

MdRabs likes this.
  8. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

MdRabs , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 3, 2020 :
    this is the thing i also tell those supporting teams... but they text abt the screen shot.... once again you also report this bug..... this will help us

9. VeLLyJaTT
    Eclair Apr 3, 2020

MdRabs likes this.
  10. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

11. razashakaib
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

razashakaib , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Guys same problem is faced by me as while screen cast on the connectivity is to poor so that we can't get even 6 feet from TV if so the media gets laggy. and also if the phone is near to TV the kind of audio delay is being faced, there's no problem with the mp3 songs but creates the lots of issue while playing movie or videos coz u r unable to sync the audio to video and the flangger type of effect is also faced in movies audio. Also checked on other brand phones and they are working perfect so the problem stood somewhere in OP phone. Dear team requesting to kindly resolve the issue.

MdRabs likes this.
  12. Sachinkumar Patil
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

Sachinkumar Patil , Apr 7, 2020 :
    I am not able to screen cast from last week. All of sudden it stopped working. I was using my 7T to share my screen on my smart tv and it was working pretty good. But from last week it stopped all of sudden. TV shows messgae "Your device is disconnected". Same day onwards it also stopped screen cast on my laptop. Request you to please solve it, since it is very useful feature.

MdRabs likes this.
  13. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

MdRabs , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Report this Bug dude

14. MdRabs
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

MdRabs , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Report this Bug they will respond if the occurence is high