screen closes or I get pop-up

1. G_Stroker_Ace_qYID
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2020

G_Stroker_Ace_qYID , Jan 15, 2020 :
    I'll be using my the keypad sending a text or using my browser typing search on Google and my screen will close. even using 3rd party app. it do the same close in the middle of typing. I also get pop-ups that kick open when using YouTube or anything online.

2. G_Stroker_Ace_qYID
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2020

G_Stroker_Ace_qYID , Jan 16, 2020 :
    it's becoming more of a problem anytime I use the keypad it will close for no reason. just typing this message it closed 5 times. please help

3. Kryxus
    Eclair Jan 18, 2020

Kryxus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 18, 2020 :
    It also happens to me that apps are forcedly closed, it usually happens to me on YouTube, neither formatting nor anything fixes it and that is a code problem that we cannot do anything.

4. G_Stroker_Ace_qYID
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

G_Stroker_Ace_qYID , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Every app I use the keypad the screen closes while using the keypad over and over again it keeps happening. This problem needs to be fixed. I have been loyal OnePlus customer but this annoyance is happening so often I'm starting to dislike my 7 pro.

5. Praty_28
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2020

Praty_28 , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Did you try changing your keyboard app? Try swiftkey and check if the issue persists.

6. G_Stroker_Ace_qYID
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2020

7. G_Stroker_Ace_qYID
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2020

G_Stroker_Ace_qYID , Feb 2, 2020 :
    my problem is constant I'm about to change phones completely cause its ridiculous trying to type anything. Does anybody else have this problem