Screen Edges Don't Work

1. mattyelle1 Froyo Jun 15, 2019

mattyelle1, Jun 15, 2019 :
    When on a webpage or in game like PUBG there are often small icons on edge of screen. I can't press them. The phone will not recognize my touches to edges. If I try scrolling on edge it will also not work. I need part of my thumb hitting where the display starts curving...

2. dadoc04 Honeycomb Jun 15, 2019

dadoc04, Jun 15, 2019 :
    I notice this happening to me on my international unlocked running 9.5.7 as well.

mattyelle1 likes this.
  3. mattyelle1 Froyo Jun 15, 2019

mattyelle1, Jun 15, 2019 :
    that's what I have

4. Nathanaël_Silvini Donut Jun 16, 2019

Nathanaël_Silvini, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Same issue here even after 9.5.7 update. It is difficulte to select cards in Hearstone for example.

But I think it is a software limitation to avoid unwanted actions when you old your phone with one hand.

5. mattyelle1 Froyo Jun 16, 2019

mattyelle1, Jun 16, 2019 :

Nathanaël_Silvini

Same issue here even after 9.5.7 update. It is difficulte to select cards in Hearstone for example.

But I think it is a software limitation to avoid unwanted actions when you old your phone with one hand.​

perhaps...if so that software needs to be optimized. like maybe block it when there is a double touch? when I'm clearly trying to scroll up or down, enable touch screen again? and for some apps...like those it's problematic with, white list them so that software is disabled