Screen getting Off when on Speakerphone Call via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. kshitijmatey
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

kshitijmatey , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 23, 2020 :
    I have been using One Plus 7 Pro from almost 2 months now. Everything is working fine. Whenever I put al call on Speakerphone mode, screen gets off in few seconds and doesn't wake up if I touch once or double tap. I always have to press the power button to wake up the screen.

When on normal call i.e. Phone is on Ear, screen goes off and that's totally normal function. But why screen gets off when we are on a speaker phone call.

I have used Samsung, Motorola and Xiaomi phones. Never faced the same problem in them. They always keep the screen on when on call Speakerphone mode.

koliploik likes this.
  2. H1580422670425
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2020

H1580422670425 , Jan 30, 2020 :
    Also experiencing this issue. Normal operation of the phone is to tap or double tap the screen to wake so that becomes the normal way to interact with the device. When on a call using speakerphone and the phone is on my desk I tap the screen to wake to end a call but nothing happens. There should be a way to allow this interaction when using speakerphone. I understand the screen is locked when you raise it to your ear to stop accidental touches but that it not a problem when using the speakerphone.

After doing some searching I believe this has been a issue dating back to the OP5.

3. koliploik
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

koliploik , Dec 1, 2020 :
    same problem here, it' very annoying and I'm using oneplus 8... please solve this issue

4. Saqibbhat
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

5. _Bharat_
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

7. Hitzilla4
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2020