Other Screen is broken, is a data save possible?

1. Spinatringer
    Cupcake May 26, 2020

Spinatringer , May 26, 2020 :
    Hey Folks,
    I didn't find something over here, which answers my Question. If there is already a thread I'm sorry.
    My Problem is, my Display/screen of my OP3T is broken and the Display stays black. Obviously I can't use it anymore.
    Is there a Chance to save my data onto a Computer? I connected the device via USB cabel, but neither the autorun is working nor I can't open the files.
    I tried "EaseUs MobiSaver" and "Dr.Fone Toolkit" but both can't connect to the device.

I'm no Computer crack or sth, so Can you guys help me out?

2. SushantKarnik
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2020

SushantKarnik , Jun 29, 2020 :
    I'm facing the exact same issue, and I haven't been able to find any solution since a month. From what I have read so far, the only option might be to get the screen replaced, although if you call up OnePlus support to enquire about this, they do state that all phones undergo a factory reset which will obviously wipe off your data. PC apps don't work since you need to grant them permissions through the phone. So the only remaining option is to either buy a new screen + digitizer component and try to do the replacement yourself or see if you can find a place that does that.