topher78 likes this.
  2. Breathout
    Eclair Jul 7, 2020

3. L1530285121799
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2020

4. Breathout
    Eclair Jul 8, 2020

Breathout , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 8, 2020 :
    this is software issue bro if you apply a white or any other colours background you won't get any line only visible in dark grey in low brightness

6. Breathout
    Eclair Jul 8, 2020

exactly

7. SnoopBok
    Eclair Jul 8, 2020

SnoopBok , Jul 8, 2020 :
    I highly doubt it's software related: why didn't they fix it in recent update? The problem is present for almost three months now, and still it's not fixed completely by software.

I think they can't calibrate it through a software update and it should be calibrated by OnePlus in there manufacturing plant, because all panels are unique and need there own calibrating. This could mean OnePlus needs to recall the units, that would be an expensive action.

8. Breathout
    Eclair Jul 8, 2020

no actually these issue occur in indian units only before this issue only green tint and black crush was biggest isse and they solved it now as I conversation with OnePlus team they told me that they will fix it in next update

9. SnoopBok
    Eclair Jul 8, 2020

SnoopBok , Jul 8, 2020 :
    Which issue are you referring to? Green tint and black crush is present on EU models too, it's not limited to Indian units. They keep saying it will be fixed in next update, if they keep repeating that phrase it will never be fixed :p

I have newest update for EU model (10.5.10), that's 10.5.11 for the Indian unit, and I can tell you it's not fixed. When did they tell you it will be fixed in next update?

10. Breathout
    Eclair Jul 8, 2020

SnoopBok

Which issue are you referring to? Green tint and black crush is present on EU models too, it's not limited to Indian units. They keep saying it will be fixed in next update, if they keep repeating that phrase it will never be fixed

I have newest update for EU model (10.5.10), that's 10.5.11 for the Indian unit, and I can tell you it's not fixed. When did they tell you it will be fixed in next update?​

kindly visit nearest OnePlus store if you are unsatisfied tell him your problem also twit this thread with OnePlus support team hope you will get options for replacement or refund