Screen Lock

1. Shriramachandra M
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2020

Shriramachandra M , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Hello Everyone,

I am using OnePlus 7T.. I have set the fingerprint and password for screen lock.. But both are not working for screen lock.. Lock just opens when I just swipe on the screen.. I have tried all the options like pattern,pin and password.. No luck ☹️

Same thing happened in the last month but I disabled smart Lock and it worked.. But am facing this issue after the recent update.. it says that the device is enabled with smart Lock.. pls assist me on this..

Could anyone suggest me on this please..

2. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jan 28, 2020

KeepTransisting , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Make sure all smart lock options are off. Location, on body, etc.

Enabled with Smart Lock means Smart Lock is being used. Go into Settings > Security > Trust Agents and turn off Smart Lock from there and see what happens.

3. GeekOnTheHill
    Honeycomb Jan 29, 2020

GeekOnTheHill , Jan 29, 2020 :
    Do you have Face Unlock enabled?

The reason I ask is because I also thought I had an issue with that, but what was happening was that the phone was reading my face so quickly that I didn't even know it was happening.

I wish I could say that that my superb troubleshooting skills were how I figured it out, but the fact is that it was an accident. I swiped the screen while it was on my desk facing the ceiling, and it wouldn't unlock without a PIN. But when my face was in its line of sight, it unlocked automatically. I was actually pretty impressed.

Richard