Screen protector 9 pro

1. Montucky
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2021

Montucky , May 13, 2021 :
    Any links to a decent screen protector? I'm not having any luck. Thanks for your help. OP doesn't sell them so mods should let links fly or fly right.

Sanchitmeena likes this.
  2. Iuliskaya

Iuliskaya , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 13, 2021 :
    I've bought a Mocolo Screen Protector from AliExpre**. Hasn't arrived yet so I can't tell you how good my experience it is, but i can say that my colleague who bought it gor his 8 Pro is very satisfied with it.
    The package contains a reasonable quality tempered glass, glue and a UV light. It was a bit more challenging he said installing it because the glue ran onto the sides of the phone, but could be cleaned up after it hardened. For 7€ i think it's worth a try. Until then, long live the pre-applied screen protector 😋

3. dikoscilator
    Honeycomb May 13, 2021

dikoscilator , May 13, 2021 :
    You can search on the forum there are countless people moaning about their display being f-ed up due to the glue and uv light i would recommend you not to use this product
    here i ll leave someone's regret of using the product

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/op8-pro-and-uv-glue-screen-protector-problem.1226433/

4. Iuliskaya

Iuliskaya , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 13, 2021 :
    If i hadn't seen my friends installed tempered glass i would be worried, but if you do everything right it should be fine. And if you're going to say that UV light damages the OLED, yes, it does, that's why it isn't recommended to let the phone in direct sunlight for high amounts of time. And when it comes to installing tempered glass, the UV light is pretty low power so won't have much harm on the phone.

5. Naga Rajan
    Eclair May 20, 2021