18 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Normal screen protector

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. Tempered glass screen protector

15 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. Liquid screen protector ( like kristall)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cases with built-in screen protector

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. No screen protector

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
  1. WaaJoo
    Froyo Oct 26, 2016

2. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 26, 2016

meatandy , Oct 26, 2016 :
    I'm using a tgsp at the moment , although I have had some interest in the liquid ones.

3. ChinChinati
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2016

4. WaaJoo
    Froyo Oct 26, 2016

WaaJoo , Oct 26, 2016 :
    Me to :D

5. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 26, 2016

meatandy , Oct 26, 2016 :
    I also have them installed on all my kids devices as well ;)

6. sfomin
    Nougat Oct 26, 2016

7. funmunke
    Marshmallow Oct 26, 2016

8. GCimpa
    Eclair Oct 26, 2016

GCimpa , Oct 26, 2016 :
    I'll never use screen protector.

I have Gorilla (first edition) phone (HTC OneX) in my pocket with two sets of keys, lots of times with fine dust from engineering, i've even demonstrated to people durability with smashing pen, keys, forks, even knife on the screen, not a single scratch after 3 years of abuse. It really is unnecessary, if I drop it, it'll probably crack with or without protector, and for scratches, i've been convinced of gorilla durability. It only makes screen look ugly, no use at all :p

9. DigitalAnarchy
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2016

DigitalAnarchy , Oct 26, 2016 :
    hard to recommend a tgsp at the moment they are all pretty crap except the oneplus official curved 3d version, but they need to shorten the screen bezel on each side then they're on to a winner, otherwise just use a standard tempered glass protector and a solid case like poetic revolution

@Carl please get your product development team working on a remedy as seriously there's no decent tgsp been produced sadly to say even oneplus curved version is lacking the phone and us deserve better 'never settle' time to get your house in-order and stepup to that mantra :)

10. sfomin
    Nougat Oct 26, 2016

sfomin , Oct 26, 2016 :
    Not even micro scratches? I am not buying it...

11. GCimpa
    Eclair Oct 26, 2016

GCimpa , Oct 26, 2016 :
    I tried to take a pic, but can't take better one than this (taken with Cat S40). Cat is my work phone, so in order to keep it safe, i carry my personal phone (HTC) in pocket with keys from home, office and warehouse... and Cat in "dedicated pocket" (because i'll have to return Cat one day), i really need a man purse :D Can't wait to eliminate both phones with OP3, soon.

Few white dots is dust, can't get rid of it :/

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2po7ebp.jpg