Screen Protector

1. itsgeorgemathew
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2020

2. Darius22574
    Froyo Jan 12, 2020

3. D1576877749946 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 17, 2020 :
    I purchased two from TMo on Dec 21st. neither of them had screen protectors included in the box with the phone and there definitely wasn't one pre- installed from the factory. That's why I purchased two of the Pure Glass tempered ones that TMo offers and they both fell off within 3 weeks. not only did they fall off but they aren't the same size as the screen. The are smaller and then there's a bezel at the top and bottom for whatever reason (the phone is bezel-less so it reduces the screen size) The edges of the protector will make things difficult for you to do if you Swype to type or do detailed editing because it's smaller than the screen size and the edge of the protector sits away from the actual screens edge and it sits so high that it'll throw off the sensors.

in another thread it was suggested to get a liquid screen that is tricky to apply but it will eliminate all of the issues I mentioned with the pure glass one.

other countries are known to have gotten this model OTB with a screen protector already installed.

TMo does not.

Lissanette likes this.
  4. Baliksan
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

Baliksan , Jan 17, 2020 :
    Mine didn't have one pre-installed and I tried two different curved edge screen protectors until I used the one from Alinsea. All three were purchased from Amazon and the liquid that you have to apply before the curved screen protector is installed and the UV light is used smells really bad. I really suggest not putting the phone in a case for about two years to let the awful smell off gas. I got like 98% coverage as two of the corners kind of pop off when i drop the phone but besides that i'm really happy with it. The finger print sensor, gestures, and swipes work well. Its really not hard to install you just need to pay attention and take your time.

I hope this helps.

D1576877749946 likes this.