Screen Protectors for OnePlus 8 Pro??? via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. G_Xtreme_Nation_MMpK , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 4, 2021 :
    Does anyone know which screen protector to use for the OnePlus 8 Pro?
    I have been trying out many aftermarket UV tempered glass and screen protectors but none of them are good to protect this curved display. The UV glasses I have been using,came off after a few days as the screen is curved.
    i have spent a lot of money on Armoured Cases and Covers but Tempered Glass is all I need.

Is OnePlus going to launch any Official Tempered Glass for it ?
    It would be really helpful if you guys can suggest some good cases or screen protectors :)

Jamall026 likes this.
  2. Deepam07
    Donut Feb 4, 2021

Deepam07 , via OnePlus 8 , Feb 4, 2021 :
    onePlus phones comes with tempered glass pre installed.

You can get same tempered glass on onePlus stores but you have to remove the pre installed screen protector first.

Check below screenshot.

1612418360248.jpg

Better to go for lamination on screen to protect it from scratches.

3. G_Sudhir_Kota_AktD , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 4, 2021 :
    He is referring to OP 8 Pro and not OP 8T. OP has not released a tempered glass yet for 8 pro versions. I am also troubled with the screen protectors. They come off easily im a few days due to the edges or will get air bubbles underneath the screen protector

4. KluGe
    Lollipop Feb 4, 2021

KluGe , Feb 4, 2021 :
    I always keep the pre-installed protector foil on the glass and use a flip case.
    Perfect protection!

Any kind of change will cause some kind of bubbles and / or lifting of edges.
    And this is neither beautiful nor satisfying.

5. JerrySuize
    Froyo Apr 1, 2021

JerrySuize , Apr 1, 2021 :
    if youre going for a screen protector my suggestion would be using a matte screen protector try finding some matte. because i was using oneplus 8, no way i'd go with the glossy ones because they mess up the look. but sure do get a screen protector its the spinach for phones

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021 at 6:04 AM

6. tiberovo
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

tiberovo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 1, 2021 :
    I have tried a lot of brands, as I often have fingerprint issues.
    What also causes a problem is that the production of a batch of tempered glass can vary in quality.
    So you can have a positive opinion from a user for a brand and this is not the case for you.
    Currently I am using this:
    https://www.ultimateshield.co.uk/collections/oneplus-8-pro

This is the best I have found so far. I wasn't very familiar with this pose technique, but it was easier than I thought.

I hope I have helped you a little.