Screen protectors

1. BrainsCollector
    Honeycomb Dec 12, 2017

BrainsCollector , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Hello
    Can someone recommend any screen protector, for me it would be the best like it is put in factory.

2. stylz3
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

stylz3 , Dec 13, 2017 :
    I really like the screen protector sold by OnePlus. bit expensive but Worth it. just be patient putting it on. you won't be disappointed.

G_David_Sidrak_rYck likes this.
  3. F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2017

F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU , Dec 13, 2017 :
    YouTube rhinoshield. Top notch screen protectors and cases. I have them on my 3T..Best money I ever spent for protecting my phone.

Screen protectors ARE NOT tempered glass so they will scratch rather easily. But when it comes to something striking your screen, they are almost indestructible. Check out the review videos. They beat the crap out of phone screens with these protectors on them and they just can't get the thing to break.

4. BrainsCollector
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2017

BrainsCollector , Dec 13, 2017 :
    There are no rhinoshields yet for OnePlus 5t, I would buy million as I loved it for my op2 and it was perfectly cut but I'm afraid that tempered glass will be too thick for 2.5 screen and won't cover whole screen, so I was looking for the same film like it is on stock

5. Karthiraj7
    Froyo Dec 13, 2017

6. BrainsCollector
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2017

7. L1517674639495
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2018

L1517674639495 , Feb 3, 2018 :
    You didn't mention what the device is you want to put it on. I have a galaxy tablet 10.1" screen and I purchassed a tempered glass screen protector from Amazon. There's a good one that actually sends a second screen which, if you know how difficult it is to exactly line up the glass to your device while at the same time making sure that even the tiniest particle of dust hasn't found it's way onto the screen because you can't peel it off and remove the dust particle without making it even worse.
    I mention all this so you understand why having a second screen will give you a second chance, thats if like me, you want a perfect job that's invisible to the naked eye. Your device's not cheap, but can be destroyed in a heart beat, especially if you are as clumsy as me.
    Amazon's a good source because it comes in very protective packaging, with plenty of choice. I hope this this is helpful.

8. DIFDF4
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

9. kevinnewboy
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2018

kevinnewboy , Jun 4, 2018 :
    likewise

screen good has new after 8 months

highly recommend nano screen protector