screen quality

1. chessking2017 Cupcake May 23, 2019

chessking2017, May 23, 2019 :
    I got my phone yesterday the phone is impressive and working great , I got one update after my first start

I also own OnePlus 6 red
    now when I compared the screen quality and colours of both the phones I was not very much satisfied with OnePlus 7 Pro in terms of colours and brightness , I tested them with lot of same videos and wallpapers on both the devices with full brightness and ( auto brightness off ) with screen calibration default on oneplus 6 and amoled wide gamut with the bar of cold and warm on different settings on oneplus 7 Pro , red on oneplus 7 Pro is great but blue and green were not even close in terms of saturation to one plus 6 ,I also felt one plus 7 Pro slightly less brighter than OnePlus 6 with both the phones on full brightness level ( auto brightness off ) I am using indian version of one plus 7 Pro

2. LeighBergerac Donut May 23, 2019

LeighBergerac, May 23, 2019 :
    i have never noticed a massive difference in screens between QHD+ and FHD+, i dont think on phone screens are big enough to show massive differences. Main places you would see a difference is in text or video formats but like i said screen size plays a factor and you wont be wowed with difference.....its all about 90hz which is noticeable....well to me at least

3. HermitDash Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2019

HermitDash, May 23, 2019 :
    Color kinda varies on the person but you can tinker with the color calibration in the settings and see if that helps with saturation.

LeighBergerac likes this.