Screen Randomly Unresponsive

1. kyoo Gingerbread Dec 6, 2018

kyoo, Dec 6, 2018 :
    i laughed because i applied for an RMA, and they want me to send the phone to them - when we know they don't even know what is wrong. WTF?

2. kyoo Gingerbread Dec 6, 2018

kyoo, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Just updating this:

- I requested the phone to be replaced for a new one in case it is a hardware issue
    - They instead want me to send the phone to Acer to repair, and then once they figure out what's wrong/fix it, either send it back to me or send a replacement if not fixed - Obviously, this can take up to 5-10 business days for all I know, and they do not provide a backup
    - I contacted support and asked them to just replace my phone - send me a new one, and I can send this one to Acer for repair.
    - They declined. I said, can't I just return this phone and purchase a new one then, since I only purchased this phone a week ago? They said yes, but I have to bear the shipping fees, even if it it is because there is something wrong with the phone and I am returning it for that reason.

Nonsensical. They want to step up and offer and compete with flagships for flagship pricing with their OP7 and 5G? Not with service like this.

3. kyoo Gingerbread Dec 12, 2018 at 5:31 PM

kyoo, Dec 12, 2018 at 5:31 PM :
    i think this has stopped in 9.0.7, in exchange for increased battery burn.

the double tap to wake still sometimes does not respond, but the power button has not failed to wake the phone yet

4. Sugirtha Sudharsan Surya Cupcake Dec 12, 2018 at 5:44 PM