[Submitted] Screen Recorder with both Internal Audio and Microphone

1. DavidMeshach
    Eclair May 5, 2020

DavidMeshach , May 5, 2020 :
    Title Screen Recorder with both Internal Audio and Microphone
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 Stable 200222
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Dear Sir / Madam, Recently I'm using inbuilt screen recorder from OnePlus 6. I need both Mic and internal audio to be recorded in the screen recorded video. This option will helpful for me. If I use internal audio my voice is not recorded only app sound (pubg gaming) is recorded or whenever I'm changing option to microphone audio, app sound is not audible (very less volume) only recorded. My request is to kindly include the option to record both Microphone and internal audio same time. This will be helpful in audio clarity and further playback. Need you extended support on this issue. Thanks & Regards A.David Meshach OnePlus 6 User
    Any other comments
    Dear Sir / Madam,

Recently I'm using inbuilt screen recorder from OnePlus 6. I need both Mic and internal audio to be recorded in the screen recorded video. This option will helpful for me. If I use internal audio my voice is not recorded only app sound (pubg gaming) is recorded or whenever I'm changing option to microphone audio, app sound is not audible (very less volume) only recorded. My request is to kindly include the option to record both Microphone and internal audio same time. This will be helpful in audio clarity and further playback. Need you extended support on this issue.

Thanks & Regards
    A.David Meshach
    OnePlus 6 User

2. itssamiultahsin
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2020