SD card problem in ONE X

1. KenthMichael
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

KenthMichael , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Strange thing is that since i wrote my post on Monday, the "use memory card" is activated every restart. Very strange!

So for that reason i am pleased and content.

2. pankajwani
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

pankajwani , Aug 5, 2016 :
    I am facing a problem with opx whenever i connect my 1 tb hard to opx it cant detect it shows notification of preparing to connect checking the error... After that it show another notification of sd card removed insert new one plzz help... How to fix this problem......

3. pankajwani
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

pankajwani , Aug 5, 2016 :
    I am facing a problem with opx whenever i connect my 1 tb hard to opx it cant detect it shows notification of preparing to connect checking the error... After that it show another notification of sd card removed insert new one plzz help... How to fix this problem......

4. dlanor
    Jelly Bean Aug 24, 2016

dlanor , Aug 24, 2016 :
    Still problems that my music folder on 64G sd-card is lost after reboot.
    Other files on the SD-card are visible (after tap to use sd-card).

1. Why does it delete my music folder with legal music?
    2. Is there a setting that it remembers using sd-card (not to tap after every reboot)?

5. mcrees
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2016

mcrees , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Good evening

I need your help, having a 13 cm and I have used a memory card 64 gb and mount it as internal storage space and everything was fine however when changing in oxygen 3.1 the phone no longer recognises the card and asks me to format it . The issue is that I can not see the card in a windows environment. Restore the phone by a nandroid copy and Iam again with the cm13 but still cant use the card without a format. Is there an available solution to my problem? since I have all the files stored on the card

sorry for my poor english

6. akafudge
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2016

akafudge , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Same here.

7. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 14, 2016

fabiolanzi , Dec 14, 2016 :
    As you (should) know when the card is used as internal it get encripted (cannot be used elsewhere).
    At this stage I do not have the knowledge to tell you that reinstalling CM13 regrants you access to it nor if activating it as internal on OOS gives you access to the card since it was formatted in another OS.
    you will have to try with the risk to loose the contained data

8. vartanarsen
    Donut Feb 2, 2017

vartanarsen , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Hi guys, sorry to bring up this topic again, but my 1+X has ben updated to latest version. I had my 200 micros SD filled with movies in ExFat format loaded up and in the phone and after the phone update, it says my SD is corrupted and ask to format. But If I format will I lose the ExFAT category, i need that format for large movie files and use mu micro SD across multiple platforms and devices so I need it to be universal ExFat

9. erraji
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2017

10. ma2t
    Eclair Feb 17, 2017

ma2t , Feb 17, 2017 :
    Hi,

What you can try to do is:
    • Copy your file to another storage or computer
    • Format the SD using the phone
    • Look witch FileSystem is used
    • Try to copy your file to the new formatted SD
    Perhaps it's the card itself is damaged or something.
    I'm on a Oneplus 3 now but I still have my X and I don't remember that I had to change the filesystem after the update.

11. G_Aayush_Yadav_ahQN
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2017

12. Tinmor
    Eclair Mar 24, 2017

Tinmor , Mar 24, 2017 :
    For a while now I've been using the Kingston SDCA3 32gb card since last time I formatted with the phone and seem to be working, but today I finally got pissed off as the random unmount still happening, sometimes never happen for few weeks, but sometimes happens few times in a day. The worst part is, it happens when I want to quickly take a picture or video. Now I switched back to normal Kingston 32gb class 10 card and hopefully it solves the problem as it could be OnePlus X doesn't like faster card.

13. baluatq
    Eclair Mar 24, 2017