Season's Greetings Everyone!

1. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 11, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Since I'm from Canada, I'll write it red! ;)

Hello people, my name is Jack and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I am 23 years old and I live in a large town in the northeast of my province where I am a part owner of a small private business. Originally from South Korea, I immigrated to Canada in 2001 to Vancouver - One of the best cities to live in the world. Currently, I've stalled my education at 2nd year majoring in History to gain knowledge of how businesses run!

It was about a week ago when I noticed OPO from a website comparing smart-phones. Once I've researched and analysed the specs and the company's reliability, I made a decision to have this phone - through whatever it takes. So, like most yous' (Pluses), I wish and hope for your fast and prudent purchase.

Season's greetings,

Jack:cool:

2. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2014

Mjo likes this.
  3. Mjo
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2014

Mjo , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Greetings to you too! Welcome to the forum. :) I hope you'll get ONE soon.

signa and cmb4877 like this.
  4. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Dec 11, 2014

The Earl of Twatshire , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Welcome my good man! The very best of seasons greetings to you my good sir.

I did enjoy the red lettering it reminded me of a wonderful tale.

A few years ago, someone began to send me the most horrible letters. These letters were written in blood and contained some of the most brutal violent words I had ever read.

These letters were constantly threatening my death if I did not stop the torture of my Giraffe Malcom. I was quite confused as Malcom has stated many times that he loves living with me.

After several letters it became apparent that the letters were from a animal rights society who were against me keeping Malcom as a pet. This was preposterous as Malcom is a member of family. It all came to a head when we received a letter stating that if Malcom was not freed they would take revenge upon me and my friends.

It was late that very evening when my imaginary butler came running into my bed chamber shrieking that some rotters had set fire to my stables. Now I've not kept horses for many years but this is my house and some blighter is not going to burn it to the ground in some attempt to prove a political point. I brandished my finest fully automatic shot gun and lead my imaginary butler and Malcom to the stables.

The building was ablaze, we stood shilhoetted against the blaze. My imaginary butler shrieking and me hand in hoof with Malcom. Rage consumed me and I marched towards the stables, shot gun raised.

I saw a figure move to my right, I discharged my weapon.

I saw a figure move to my left, I discharged my weapon.

"Vandals" I bellowed as I gunned down the figures. I ran to a fallen thug and prepared to re-arrange his facial features with the stock of my shotgun. I ran towards the cad to discover I had not been shooting people. The figures I had seen moving were nothing more than the shop mannequins I use to store my old tweed suits upon.

The rage inside me consumed me and I began a frantic search of the area for the perpetrators of this crime. I found her, a young thing, wearing a "Save the Animals" T shirt, huddled in a bush. She was there with a can of petroleum spirit and a box of safety matches.

I ranted and raved at her, then I raved and ranted, followed by a spell of ranting and ranting, then raving and raving.

She begged me to spare her life, she apologised profusely for her actions. She had seen the silhouette of Malcom and I hand in hoof and realised the error of her ways. I even noticed that her hands were stained with the red ink used to send me the vile letters.

I pointed my shot gun at her and fired, the ammunition had all been used.

And that was how I met my fifth wife. Rest her soul.

Indeed.

Mjo, signa and jthe111 like this.
  5. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 11, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Yes, I really hope for that! TY >)

Mjo likes this.
  6. 50klostsouls
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2014

Mjo likes this.
  7. kanno
    KitKat Dec 11, 2014

Mjo likes this.
  8. signa
    Honeycomb Dec 11, 2014

Mjo and cmb4877 like this.
  9. Thrillofit
    Froyo Dec 11, 2014

Mjo likes this.
  10. sonjamin
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2014

sonjamin , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Perfect time to want the phone! No invites so grab one while you can before the invite system goes back into effect. The phone is awesome and you will not be disappointed!

SPM_Marco and cmb4877 like this.
  11. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 11, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 11, 2014 :
    I hope so too! 64gb Sandstone is high on demand for sure!

Mjo likes this.
  12. Mjo
    Marshmallow Dec 12, 2014

Mjo , Dec 12, 2014 :
    Welcome :D

cmb4877 likes this.
  13. Mikey_2001
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2014

Mikey_2001 , Dec 12, 2014 :
    Christmas greetings to our Canadian friends, and everyone else connected, from the UK.
    Busy keeping the spirit alive at this time of year.

14. Garywehrle
    Jelly Bean Dec 12, 2014