Secret diary of a OnePlus employee | Part 11: Behind the Scenes with April Fool's

1. DARTH 007
    KitKat Apr 5, 2019

DARTH 007 , Apr 5, 2019 :
    old news mr one plus April fools guy,
    I had already decoded after reading that post and the picture what its gonna be.
    a drone or a toy car.
    next time bring something better to the table, so that people are unable to decipher what the hell is happening.

2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2019

Impersonal , Apr 5, 2019 :
    It's still fun, and it will be funniest when OnePlus finally makes a electric car, I mean it's something still of a niche, but the charging time of a OnePlus is still the fastest (idk about recent models like the Huawei P30 etc, but anyways), what I'm trying to say is that it would make more sense than selling backpacks
    Cheers

3. MiszterSoul
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2019

4. Helder_DAlmeida
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2019

5. devil112
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2019

6. G_Joel_Fernandes_goln
    Donut Apr 6, 2019

7. PuneetSaini
    Donut Apr 7, 2019

8. jitendra kumar thakur
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2019

9. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Apr 8, 2019

Cheetosdust , Apr 8, 2019 :
    Nice try, @Jess T., but you can't fool me.

That's a regular size car and you are a giant. You can see the regular size road with a regular size forest to the the right.

How do I know this? I was a regular size passenger inside that car. My friend John was driving.

I remember him specifically saying "dude, there's a giant thumb on my door". I replied: "That's nothing, I have a freaking giant index finger on my mirror".

We both looked on the rearview mirror. We saw the giant watch following us seconds before we took off.

It was a crazy ride. :cool:

Vito B., Jess T. and Ruby G. like this.
  10. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

11. Fidel Catto
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

12. Jacob_DK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2019

Jacob_DK , Apr 10, 2019 :
    I'll have to say - even though I would love to own the Warp Car, if it actually existed, it was too obviously an April's Fool. Too bad, it wasn't published on the Danish OnePlus site until the April 2. :p Missed opportunity.

13. aris
    Jelly Bean Apr 11, 2019