[Submitted] Security to the phones to avoid theft

1. Bhuvan Soi
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

Bhuvan Soi , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Title Security to the phones to avoid theft
    Device OnePlus7 Software Version O2 Stable 190728
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description These days there is a serious problem of phones getting stolen from our pocket. Can we add a feature that to switch off your OnePlus Device you need to scan your fingerprint or add your pin, pattern or password? If this feature is added to OnePlus new and old devices, this will really gonna help users to catch their phone once they are stolen as they aren't switch off. If the device isn't switched off once stolen we can easily track our device through Google Find My Device and can catch it. I lost my lovely phone OnePlus 6 outside oneplus experience store, new delhi. Please do add this feature, dont ignore it. This will really gonna people like me who lost their OnePlus devices. Thank You
    Any other comments
    These days there is a serious problem of phones getting stolen from our pocket. Can we add a feature that to switch off your OnePlus Device you need to scan your fingerprint or add your pin, pattern or password?

If this feature is added to OnePlus new and old devices, this will really gonna help users to catch their phone once they are stolen as they aren't switch off. If the device isn't switched off once stolen we can easily track our device through Google Find My Device and can catch it. I lost my lovely phone OnePlus 6 outside oneplus experience store, new delhi.
    Please do add this feature, dont ignore it.
    This will really gonna people like me who lost their OnePlus devices.

Thank You

2. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 10, 2019

splinter_head , Oct 10, 2019 :
    This is actually a really good sounding change, subtle enough to not interfere with a process people don't do often.... but powerful enough to give us extra finding power

Bhuvan Soi likes this.
  3. Bhuvan Soi
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019