Select All Option in Gallery

1. estrousswain
    Froyo Sep 20, 2019

estrousswain , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I have a question sorry if it was ever asked before. why oneplus gallery is missing this basic function of select all photos or videos,.

2. LorenStuck
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2019

LorenStuck , Sep 21, 2019 :
    You can delete a gallery or click, hold and then drag your finger to quickly select all the photos and videos. For what it's worth Google Photos lacks this "basic function" too.

Kytharsis, Altered33 and drl431 like this.
  3. estrousswain
    Froyo Oct 7, 2019

estrousswain , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 7, 2019 :
    name the brand with customized andoid be it any, everyone has added this "Basic Function" because it provides and ease its not just for deleting an album. what if one has 1000 photos in their album and wants to upload them to a cloud but not all the most easy way is to select all and then just deselect few that i dont want to upload. its just one example. anyways its a simple fact that if every single brand who build on top of stock android flavour they add this functionality to their Gallery then this is a common sense feature for those who believe in easy user experience. its only OnePlus thats missing and I dont know why. Prefer if some OnePlus representative answer that with pure logic.

4. LorenStuck
    Honeycomb Oct 7, 2019

LorenStuck , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Most cloud storage for your photos offer an auto sync feature. Regardless, while I don't see the need for a select all button, you're more than welcome to voice your opinion. Please make sure to submit a feature request if you haven't already.