Separating ringer and notification volume

1. G_Adam_Wieczorek_sslY
    Donut Aug 31, 2016

cshirur4589 and hiraludani like this.
  2. vikeor
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2016

vikeor , Aug 31, 2016 :
    Not in the standard ROM. Don't know if modded ROMs add this function.

3. NoukNouk
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2016

NoukNouk , Aug 31, 2016 :
    It seems there's some apps available on Play Store for this (maybe you go take a look on androidcentral forums for example, there's many thread about this)

4. hiraludani
    Eclair Oct 1, 2016

hiraludani , Oct 1, 2016 :
    Please add Separate Ringtones for Separate Sims
    and More Important Separate Volume Levels should be able to Set for Notification and Ringtones for Eg, i want to set higher volume for Ringtone and lower for Notification which is not possible, as in todays time there are notification for emails, whatsapp, various messengers, insta, snapchat, news app and so many other app the the phone keeps ringing every miniute which is really annoying, it was a feature in my One plus One which was having Cyanogenmod, Please include it in Oxygen OS
    Highly Appreciate
    Thank You

5. G_Faheem_Yazdani_(Feemy8
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2017

G_Faheem_Yazdani_(Feemy8 , Jul 3, 2017 :
    Come on OnePlus, you're supposed to have the best software, this should be so easy to implement for you guys!! I bought my first OnePlus devices (OP5) after owning LG and Samsung phones and they both offer this option for separate volume for ringer and notifications. Please add it! It's so useful.

You pride yourself in listening to your users, and I'm seeing that this is a situation that was brought up in 2015,yet still nothing has been done about it.

cshirur4589 and sergiofcl like this.
  6. thebenshields
    Froyo Jul 3, 2017

7. G_Faheem_Yazdani_(Feemy8
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2017

8. Rodriguezz
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2017

Rodriguezz , Jul 4, 2017 :
    Google linked everything for the sake of simplicity. Why? Well, they decided that it was too confusing for some of the pokemons that Apple couldn´t catch. On my previous phone, it was possible to have a really low ringer volume, and notifications only on vibrate. OnePlus could create an option, like a ticker box, to unlink these, and in the process, improve the overall volume control system.