Serious Charging Issue via OnePlus 5T

1. G_Reji_Mathew_zimK , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Hey fam so since yesterday i have been having this problem. The thing is after i connect my charger the charging occurs normally along with rapid charging .

But the moment i disconnect the charger the display still shows that the phone is charging . Even the rapid charge blue led light is lit up even though the charger is still disconnected.

The funny thing is i tried to reconnect the charger and the power source seems to decrease while still showing that the charger is connected.

so i tried the obvious by switching it off and tried charging it now and it charges normally along with rapid charge .

so i deduced the problem is not with hardware since it is charging normally when the phone is switched off.

Now folks ,
    1. i tried the usual trusted method of wiping out the cache .
    2. rebooting the phone

so the only thing remaining is factory resetting the whole phone which I had obviously done after updating the phone to android 10.

Now pls if any of uwould be kind enough to understand this problem pls do give a solution .

-regards reji.

2. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Clean your charging port

3. G_Reji_Mathew_zimK , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 26, 2020 :
    i have seen these diy videos in youtube but if u don't mind can u suggest a way to do the same since you have been here a long time and I'll trust the words from you rather a youtuber bro.

4. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2020

Just get something thin like a needle and clean it. This been answered so many times. Please use search.

5. G_Reji_Mathew_zimK , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 26, 2020 :
    thanks bro the issue has been solved . thk u for swift response [e]1f64f[/e]

6. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2020

Please use search in the future instead of creating redundant threads.