Seriously Oneplus?

1. Whitley053
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

2. marujan
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

marujan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    u bought your oneplus 6 in their official website or Amazon exclusive ?

3. xbonnaire
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

xbonnaire , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Before buying the op6 I had a Motorola moto Z. Tech service had to change the motherboard for various types of wireless problems. Then they had to give me a new phone because the screen was ungluing. The moto z was much expensive than the op6 (including the additional shipping cost to import the phone to Chile.)

The op6 screen is beautiful and bright enough at sun light. The phone is really fast! Dash charge is great and my battery life is very good and much higher than my previous moto z. The data connection perfectly works in 4g+. As far as I know the camera takes pretty good photos. I do not have tested videos yet so I cannot give any review about the quality. I do not have battery heating problems as mentioned by others users.

So to my point of view, this is a great phone and maybe one of the best in this price range, not like the overpriced iPhone or Samsung devices.

I have the op6 midnight black, 8/128, A6003 model.

4. Snippets69
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

Terryruiz likes this.
  5. Deactivated User
    Jun 16, 2018

6. xbonnaire
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

xbonnaire , Jun 16, 2018 :
    It may depend on what is your daily use of the phone.

7. Sylvia_81
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

Sylvia_81 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    and I have a A6003 and it is also perfect, love the device!!!!

8. F_Sreejith_Rajeev_bVXv
    Donut Jun 16, 2018

9. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

I am me , Jun 16, 2018 :
    The basis of your argument is speed, even the crappiest car can go fast, the whole issue here is the quality of the build and the user experience and I think that's where Apple has the edge and why they sell 30 times as many units as OP. what I am trying to say is that calling Apple a rubbish phone is a very shallow statement. OP aspire to be Apple in the design, use, advertising nearly everything but on a budget so they are not comparable. I currently use a iPhone X and a OP6. both are great phone's and I find myself using the OP6 more frequently just because it a different experience than iPhone. OP are going places, you can see that by the global interest in their products and the queues to buy their products and time will tell if they have the innovation and stamina to take on the big players -I for one hope they do!

ziga99 and malidan like this.
  10. MrHari_theCarguy
    Jelly Bean Jun 16, 2018

MrHari_theCarguy , Jun 16, 2018 :
    return the device and get a new one,the unit you got might be a faulty one unfortunately.Oneplus 6 is a really good phone for the money.so just get it replaced

11. Heiko87
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

12. Z1527840846010
    Donut Jun 16, 2018

13. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Nikhil_1072 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Apple sell because people think that buying Apple will give them the fake feeling that they are rich.

vwite and Z1527840846010 like this.
  14. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Dude what you're saying is BS anybody can say anything without full stats, nobody knows if you turned it off, nobody knows if you had it on charge.

There has always been a rule on this forum on battery life.
    Full stats or it didnt happen, nothing has changed if's
    ,but's and maybes means bs.:p

15. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    People buy Apples like people by BMWs , Mercs, Lex's They are at the top of the tree, their devices are reliable, desirable and thier support is second to none.
    There is a video with the animations off on the iPX and it butchered the OP6 by over 10 seconds, the only thing I will say is they have fallen back a bit on still capture and memory management. That will be corrected in the new device coming with 4Gb and triple cameras

16. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Merc is more expensive than Hyundai, but the features that it offers are much more premium compared to. Talking about Oneplus vs Apple, I will get Iphone 7 at this time in my country at the price of Oneplus 6.
    Comparing both, Iphone 7 feels like some old, slow, outdated car while Oneplus 6 feels premium and much better. Iphones are just overpriced and dont have anything to offer. Even software wise, they have nothing to offer but a closed environment.
    And talking about speed test, it doesnt make sense because in real life, it will be hardly noticeable. Than, if Iphone 10 beats OnePlus 6 by just 10 seconds, I feel sorry for Iphone 10 users comparing the price of both the devices.
    Apple is just a money minded company now making the fool of its customers.

17. Aniruddha_Basuri
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

Aniruddha_Basuri , Jun 16, 2018 :
    I have been using this for nearly a month now, I haven't faced any issues as such. The battery lasts for over 24 hours and I have been using gps, bluetooth and am on the internet most of the time.

18. G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2018

G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv , Jun 16, 2018 :
    I have an iPhone X and a oneplus 6 but I like the 6 better as the X. It feels faster, it fits better in the hand. The camera quality are from both astonishing cant really tell which one has the best camera because in some points the X scores better and in some points the 6. Right now I use my 6 as my daily driver

I am me likes this.
  19. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

I am me , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Why do you buy One Plus? I guess it's because it's different and it stands out from the norm and lots of people will show interest and ask lots of questions and give you the fake feeling that you are important!!

20. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

I brought it because it provides me the best overall phone at a very competitive price. Value for money hardware with Good software support and development.
    Iphones dont offer anything for a price they sell for, very overpriced hardware and very restrictive software.

vwite likes this.