Seriously Oneplus?

1. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

I am me , Jun 16, 2018 :
    And I bought an iPhone because it works seamlessly with my laptop,pad,earpods and watch all of which are quality and make an overall excellent user experience that dwarfs the OP experience. but like I keep saying I like OP they make great phones and are increasing their product catalog but remember with innovation, better quality and imoroved experience comes increased cost and I won't be surprised if the cost of a new OP phone in the future matches the cost of a new iPhone. The only difference will be Apple will still have a loyal fanbase, excellent support network, a fantastic eco system and Probably people like yourself will have ditched OP for the next cheap model.

2. Hell_Hound
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

3. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

I am me , Jun 16, 2018 :
    For the record......I love my One Plus 6!!!!!

4. G_Vidhi_Madan_xQYx
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

G_Vidhi_Madan_xQYx , Jun 16, 2018 :
    I agree .. me too facing loads of issues.. battery drains out.. while I am typing the app automatically closes n brings me to home screen.. when I make a call the screen blacks out n have to press the power button to switch on the back light.. when I make a WhatsApp call even the power button doesn't switch on the backlight.. Very very very disappointed with One plus 6..

5. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Yeah i guess i wouldnt make sense ofnthe supposed speed demon is thrashed out of sight. I bet if you could turn the animations off on the iP7 there would be nothing in it.:rolleyes: I'm not too sure why your comparing a iP7 to a OP6 but I bet most would buy the iP7.
    Screenshot_20180616-120652_Samsung Internet.jpg
    OP focus on speed at the cost of stability and dependability, Apple concentrate on fluidity and smoothness and not choppy transitions.
    Their transitions and animations look pretty cool and add to the feel of luxury.

6. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Nikhil_1072 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    I see Iphone 6,6s,7,8 as completely similar with minor changes and money making machines. Iphones are crap and overpriced.
    Well, i dont face any issues with Oneplus 6 in terms of software. And further, you can use custom roms with Android devices which can be tweaked according to your liking with custom kernels. With android, software can be controlled by you yourself. That is the beauty of Android.

7. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Do u know the price of Iphone 5? Compare it with price of Iphone 10.
    Compare the price of s4 and s9+. Make an argument that no other brand is increasing there price. With better products, price has to be increased.
    And talking about eco system, apple has the worst and most restrictive eco system with there monoply on it. People with Apple devices dont know how advanced of an eco system ( Development of Android devices ) they are missing upon.

8. G_Parthesh_Jadhav_TNSs
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

9. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

I am me , Jun 16, 2018 :
    OK really enjoyed the debate but we just agree to differ. all would say is wait until you have a problem with your phone and need support and then you will find out what OP sactifices to get the phone to market. If , and it's a big if my iPhone should ever develop a problem I simply take it to my nearest Apple Store which in my case is 7 miles away and it's sorted!!

10. Sophistus+
    Donut Jun 16, 2018

11. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

7 miles. One plus centre is hardly 2-3 miles away from my home.
    Than, it was a recent incident that my cousion has an iphone 8 which ran into earpiece issue. And the Apple service center told him that his phone required cleaning from inside. For that cleaning, they charged him 30 dollars. He pledged to never buy Iphone again. [e]1f602[/e]

12. N1527320723785
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

N1527320723785 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    u should place a complain so that they can exchange with a new one or at least fix it.... m using op6 and in my opinion it's one of the best smart phones in the market today compared to those expensive iPhones .... it's unfortunate that the company released such an defective product to it's customers.... don't wry just rush to the nearest service center

13. admorris
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

admorris , Jun 16, 2018 :
    forget the guy you're responding to...look at his history...he literally has no life. anyone that spends his day bouncing around a forum of a phone he admittedly can't stand, is a strange dude. for whatever reason, he holds the most well known, laggiest, stuttering phone in the highest regard (Samsung)...but hey, he enjoys that wonderful battery life! as I have stated several times in the past, I have owned both the op6 (current phone) and ip7+...there is no comparison between the two. besides apple being a totally stale os, it feels like a dinosaur compared to the op6. and apple has reliability issues of its own...apps actually froze/crashedore often on the ip7+ more than they have on my op6...much more. i had the note 5 briefly...literally took me unboxing three of them in the store before I got one without a dead pixel. did I jump on Samsung forums and bash Samsung and the note as the worst phone made?...nope, I just realized, like most normal people, that manufacturing issues happen and lemons happen in this world. a vast majority of op6 phones are completely defect free and running smooth as silk (like mine)...but forums attract the minority that are having issues. it's morons like the guy you're quoting that are either to stupid or too wilfully ignorant to understand that. my guess is, it's the latter.

vwite and Nikhil_1072 like this.
  14. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Yes yes iPhones are are crap:tearsofjoy:

What were the changes from OP3-OP3T?
    What were the changes from OP5 - OP5T?

Custom kernels:tearsofjoy:
    I have yet to flash one that made any real tangible difference, if you have good software you don't need such things. Yeah it's nice to play and say to your friends who have flagships look what I can do, but their just thinking buy a better phone.

I've been doing that stuff for years, but its never stopped the iPhone from being first or second best Phone of the year.
    Give respect where respect is due, as OP have borrowed a lot from them.;)

15. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    It's you again still saying the same old nonsence
    Still repeating things from years ago, still comparing old phones to new.
    But hey every time you change options in the camera app you can watch that 2-3 second LAG.
    Yeah that right I've seen on YouTube and I've seen live on 3 different device's, I've not seen it on anything else though.
    You may wish to read through the forum and see.
    BUGS
    CRASHES
    STUTTER
    LAG
    OVERHEATING
    CAMERA ISSUES
    BATTERY DRAIN
    RECEPTION DROPOUTS
    BLUETOOTH DROPOUTS
    And any number of other issue in epedemic proportions and you want to talk about OEMs.:tearsofjoy:

4 OP's I have had all faulty out the box ( 100% fail rate) and if i had jumped of a cliff and bought this one it would be 5.
    I thought this one as doing alright, the usual hardware issues hadn't come to light, but that has changed and they are now coming to light.:tearsofjoy:

No fanfare he dude , I just tell it as it really is.:p

umitorhan and ilovesoneplus like this.
  16. Hungtruong
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

Hungtruong , Jun 16, 2018 :
    really man,I got the same day it release and till now not once issue with the phone,from op5 to op6 love them both, camera is awesome video is so good man,just a defective phone is happened sometime return get a new one man u will love it man,

17. Exia_97
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Exia_97 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    You op fanboys are venturing into the delusional. Op will never be a better phone than Apple. I hate Apple as a brand but you have to admit their products are top of the line. Their support is also second to none. My friend's ip7 had a problem with the speaker 1 year and a half after he bought it. He walked into an apple store and walked out with the problem fixed. Op can never match that ever.

Apple's main cons are forced ecosystem and price. There is no way a op phone from a given year is better than an apple from the same year. Just stop it.

Again, I have owned 2 op phones and never bought an Apple product in my life. Stop deluding yourselves thinking your op is better than an apple. Your op is cheaper (but not by as much as it usually is) and offers a somewhat similar experience. It is not and will never be a better phone though.

I am me likes this.
  18. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

I never compared 5 with 5s or 6 with 6s, so why should i compare 3 with 3t and 5 with 5t?
    I compared 5 and 6 and 7, so proper comparison should be between 3, 5 and 6, and if you said that there are no major differences between those 3, than i am done arguing with a dumb person.

Custome kernels are of no use? The oem ones are usually tweaked to balance performance and battery life. However you can flash any other according to your liking, if u want performance or battery life, and they make significant changes. Some others are also tweaked to provide both and are much better than oem ones sometimes. Same for custom roms.

The freedom that Android provides, is what i thrive for. Living with an iphone equals to living in a jail.

19. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Exia_97

You op fanboys are venturing into the delusional. Op will never be a better phone than Apple. I hate Apple as a brand but you have to admit their products are top of the line. Their support is also second to none. My friend's ip7 had a problem with the speaker 1 year and a half after he bought it. He walked into an apple store and walked out with the problem fixed. Op can never match that ever.

Apple's main cons are forced ecosystem and price. There is no way a op phone from a given year is better than an apple from the same year. Just stop it.

Again, I have owned 2 op phones and never bought an Apple product in my life. Stop deluding yourselves thinking your op is better than an apple. Your op is cheaper (but not by as much as it usually is) and offers a somewhat similar experience. It is not and will never be a better phone though.​

And can you please ask him how much he got charged for it? My cousion too faced a similar issue and was charged 2% of the cost of his Iphone 8, when his phone is just hardly 1.5 years old. And all they did was clean the phone from inside.

20. Rokas Rokas
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

Rokas Rokas , Jun 16, 2018 :
    but man op6 doesn't cost 700 I paid for mine 8gb 128gb only 569euros