Seriously Oneplus?

1. Exia_97
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Exia_97 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    He paid for apple care when he first bought the phone. So he didn't get charged anything during that visit.

Like I said, op will never have apples support. I would gladly pay a price for something like apple care from any android phone maker but that will never happen, specially with op. If your op has any problems after the return period ends, you're screwed.

2. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Nikhil_1072 , Jun 16, 2018 :

Exia_97

He paid for apple care when he first bought the phone. So he didn't get charged anything during that visit.

Like I said, op will never have apples support. I would gladly pay a price for something like apple care from any android phone maker but that will never happen, specially with op. If your op has any problems after the return period ends, you're screwed.​

So buy an insurance for any reputed brand.
    I buy the most expensive phone in the market and then i pay for its service and support separately. That is the dumbest thing i can ever do. And this is called Apple money making technique btw, which they do the best.

3. Exia_97
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Exia_97 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Do
    Don't change the argument. We both already know apple charges a premium for their products. We both agree it's a reason why we hate Apple. It doesn't change the fact that a op phone is not better than an apple.

4. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

You are changing the argument. Ones you are saying apple has a better service, than you are saying that we are talking about the phone.

5. Exia_97
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Exia_97 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    The argument is an op phone us not better than an apple phone. Better service is part of why Apple is a better phone. When debating, we use facts to support our claim. Try to keep up.

malidan likes this.
  6. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

And why are Apple phones better than Oneplus phones?
    Yes, i can see peoples trust on Apple service by them buying Apple care after buying there apple craps.

7. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    As I said I have never flashed one that actually provided any kind of tangible difference, if you have crap software you may actually see something other than in benchmarks.
    Battery life so you gonna clock down a flagship cpu to a midrange to gain an hour of battery life, when you can gain that with 10 min on the charger? Where is the sense in that your speed won't be burdenless then will it.
    I know all the stuff about Android freedom in had one of the first android devices, so nothing has changed since then.:rolleyes:
    But as i said that does not change the fact that an Apple device( that you called crappy ) is always in the best 2 devices of the year.
    Respect tech and don't bow to owner bias.
    I'm not a fan of Apple devices but that won't change the fact that they are very good.;)

8. Exia_97
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Exia_97 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Seriously? You need me to list why Apple is better? Go check any site outside of this one. No site will tell you that a op phone is BETTER than an apple phone. You will get a better value line here and there, but not better phone.

I can't believe I'm debating this really. Any unbiased person would feel the same.

9. F_Juan_Sebastian_Caicedo
    Donut Jun 16, 2018

F_Juan_Sebastian_Caicedo , Jun 16, 2018 :
    it's amazing, I work in a carrier store and I see all those comments about the great Apple support and I just can laught. my brother had a issue with his screen in the op 3t he sent the phone and new 3t in home after one week . Apple care perfect u have one product offered by op when u buy the phone so if u need it , just pay for it. I had all the iPhones and I had with 5s a shitty xperience I wanted take that phone through a window, I had bad luck , now I own a 7plus and it works ok so it's going perfect. and I goes to Apple forums claiming shit......really please....

Nikhil_1072 likes this.
  10. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

malidan

As I said I have never flashed one that actually provided any kind of tangible difference, if you have crap software you may actually see something other than in benchmarks.
    Battery life so you gonna clock down a flagship cpu to a midrange to gain an hour of battery life, when you can gain that with 10 min on the charger? Where is the sense in that your speed won't be burdenless then will it.
    I know all the stuff about Android freedom in had one of the first android devices, so nothing has changed since then.
    But as i said that does not change the fact that an Apple device( that you called crappy ) is always in the best 2 devices of the year.
    Respect tech and don't bow to owner bias.
    I'm not a fan of Apple devices but that won't change the fact that they are very good.​

Well, all i would say is it is the freedom that android offers. Clocking down is just an example, there is a lot, i cant even count that you can do with android. The way you can make your phone, tweak it down to how you like it, it is impressive. Even a unrooted Android has so much to offer. You cant change anything on the iPhone other than the wallpaper. The level of customization that Android offers, get a good hardware that android offers at a cheap price and make the software of your own, the way you like.
    I dont care what the sites say, just see the reviews on YouTube of comparison of Iphone 10 and Oneplus 6 and see how a phone costing 1/3 of that price comes head to head with that phone. And adding that freedom of making the device according to your liking, Android is great.

Not a fan of Samsung, Lg, Huawei because of there restrictions, but OnePlus, Google and Mi have done a great job in these regards. You cannot live with an iPhone, once you realise what Android offers.

11. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

I dont care what others say, you cant force your opinion on me. I just stand with the truth, and the truth everyone knows. Again, you are just making a baseless statement by saying one phone is better than other, but not telling why?
    Have used both Android and Ios and buying Iphone 7 was the worst purchase of my life.

12. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    You've said the same thing 3 times and it still doesn't make an iPhone crappy.;)
    Apple out sell OP+Google combined 10-20 to 1, so plenty can live without android that is the reality.

The majority of people just want a dependable phone with a good feature set. Thats why the companies you hate have been running things for years, only Xiaomi from your like list can be added to the big boys and half of the OP fans don't like them.

umitorhan likes this.
  13. bacel.liviu
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

bacel.liviu , Jun 16, 2018 :
    so i updated to 5.1.7 and now everything is ok on oneplus 6, the sound the volume , no lag what so ever , good job.i downloaded the update and manualy installed it

14. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

Every phone is good leaving phones of brands like Lenovo , Micromax etc which have ruined the Android name.
    Apple is selling just because people think that it is the phone of the rich and it will them feel rich. Thanks to there marketing techniques.

15. F_Juan_Sebastian_Caicedo
    Donut Jun 16, 2018

lol u are really wrong, xiaomi is nothing if you put the bbk group in the list, u know them? oppo?Vivo?op? please just look the part of the cake of bbk in the market....

16. coro.siji
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

coro.siji , Jun 16, 2018 :

malidan

The Note 8 is a great phone I have only had 1 issue since I've had it and that was to finding a good screen protector. It's a far cry from the OP 5 that arrived up at my door with hardware faults and bugs, i got rid of it inside a month.
    Battery life on my usage on average 9hrs Sot, the max I've had is over 11hrs and that included gaming and casting.
    The maximum standby was this
    View attachment 794039 View attachment 794040
    I was using 2 device at the same time, but yeah battery life is excellent.
    I've seen some selling brand new units for under £500, bargain
    Software is now fluid, no bug and a new OS arriving in the 4th quarter. I expect that to be even lighter and faster.
    It's a pity about OP I like their ideas, it's just the execution is pretty poor and they don't seem to learn from their mistakes.
    Every device it's the same old issues and you hear the same excuses from the fans.​

i had Note 8 before, and thats the reason I moved to Op6. samsung is great in everything but not in the battery management... maybe at maximum you had on Note 8, the phone never moved and sync by wifi entirely and using extra power saving...

17. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    As a group BBK is big in Eastern market, but a group isn't a company.

The only company growing big style is Xiaomi.
    Their sales grew more than every other company put together.;)
    And they are now starting to move into Europe.

Screenshot_20180616-151919_Samsung Internet.jpg

18. xbonnaire
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

xbonnaire , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Do you think that phones with programmed obsolescence, phones with battery explosion, screen problems and twice the price of other high quality phones are top of the line products? Personally I don't think so. And I am not an op fan. I just have my first op6 and yes it's a great phone at a very competitive price.

19. F_Juan_Sebastian_Caicedo
    Donut Jun 16, 2018

yes and bbk still up, and who is moving to Europe too? op where is selling now too?Amazon.. and op is making partnerships with carriers and oppo is arriving to Europe too. and I am going to give u a Big point maybe u don't have in mind and is xiaomi in USA... u think Apple will accept the mi8 in USA? well all America no matter if north or south..Apple will allow to that copybot of xiaomi in his area? lol no way...

20. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2018

malidan , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Yeah ok lol, My average is 8 with gaming with casting with AOD and I'm on the road daily and upto 200 miles per day.
    With the screen the Note 8 has and the hardware on the device the power management is second to none.
    The OP only has the basics and a stripped down OS and most still complain about battery life.
    Why do you think OP still only run 1080P? ditched AOD? Have such an aggressive doze?
    They ain't got the power management to hack it.